Chapter 20

Vic's POV

Chapter 20:

When I woke up, Kellin wasn't in bed. I was worried at first till I heard him singing in the shower. "Stay for tonight. If you want to, I can show you what my dreams are made of, as I'm dreaming of your face I've been away for a long time, Such a long time And I miss you there. I can't imagine being anywhere else, I can't imagine being anywhere else but here." I smiled hoping he was singing of me. I rolled out of bed and slowly walked into the bathroom. "How the hell did you ever pick me honestly?

Cause I could sing you a song But I don't think words could express your beauty. It's singing to me. How the hell did we end up like this?

You bring out the beast in me. I fell in love from the moment we kissed." He continued on. I took off my clothes and walked into the shower. "That's a nice song you're singing." I smiled. "Jesus Christ Vic! Ever hear of privacy?" He didn't even notice I had came in. I started laughing and pretending to think intently on his question. "Why of course not!" I hugged him pulling him close. "I can't believe you! Now you've heard my shit singing so I must kill you. Which is a shame because I like you am awful lot." He stuck his tongue out at me. I quickly kissed his lips encasing his tongue in my mouth. I wiggled my tongue against his. "Ewww!" Kellin said pulling his tongue out. "Your so gross Vic!" "Oh you know you like it!" I exclaimed. He lightly pushed me away and started washing himself. I just watched as he rubbed the soap all over his body, admiring how perfect he is. I loved him. Wait what? Oh no no. Mind what are you doing? Love is a huge step like really fucking huge. It was true though, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Kellin. I wanted to spend every minute just admiring the little things he does that are so perfect; the way he smiled, the way he talked, the way he joked around, the sparkle in his eyes, the way he fidgets with his hair, everything. I never wanted to leave him. I don't know what came over me but I had to tell him. There we were in the shower and boom. "Kellin. I think I love you." His eyes shot right open like a deer in headlights at my words. "What?!" He said.