The First Punch (Kellic)

Kellins pov:
I remember the first night he hit me. I was at home watching tv. It was late ,like 3 am, when he came walking into the room drunk. "Kellin baby," he slurred leaning against the wall for support " I need you to leave." "Do you know what time it is?" I asked him "where the fuck am I supposed to go at 3 in the morning?" I had no clue what he was talking about and I doubted he did either. Than I heard the voice outside. " Beau what's taking so long I don't know how long I can stand out here with my boner sticking out!"
I was shocked I looked at him in disbelief. I knew he cheated before but I loved him so I tried to ignore it.
" I can't fucking believe you. You fucking sit here and cheat me! In front of me! In OUR fucking house! I could care less if you do that shit away from me but to come in OUR house and fucking ask me to leave so you can fuck someone else I don't think so!" I could feel my heart starting to break and the depression coming in. He just single handily ripped my heart out of my chest and shit on it.
"Your going to leave and your going to like it or I'm going to make you leave." He stared at me with a menacing look. Beau was pretty big with a nice muscular body which was handy in bed but that's not what I should be thinking right now.
"I'm not going to leave." I stood my ground as a tear slipped from my eye.
"Fine." I didn't even know what had happened until I was on the ground clutching my face. He had punched me in the face probably breaking my nose and he didn't even care. I laid on the floor in shock. What the fuck just happened? Beau was never the rough kind of guy. He was loving and caring and shit he didn't even like rough sex! "Get up." He said kicking me. I quickly got up and stood there unsure of what to do. I felt the blood dripping down my face from my nose. "Leave." I was still shocked so I left. Right outside was one of my best friends Alan. I couldn't even think about that right now I just needed to find somewhere to fall apart.