"Ok, I'm sorry, but you have to agree, that's just sounds ridiculous." Chase mentioned, and I nodded leaning on the desk.

"Look, if Skylar's gonna be apart of this team, then I've got to figure out away to get her powers back." Chase informed us, as we walked back over to the kitchen area, and I sat down on one of the stools.

"No! I have to be the one to get her powers back." Oliver cut in, and Chase and I looked at him. Him? Why?

"Why, you?" I asked, a bit jokingly, and wondering.

"Because, then she falls in love with me, and we get married and we live our happy little superhero lives in a space castle." Oliver explained, and I mentally aww'ed. I somehow believe that could happen.

"You know in your funny, yet creepy little world; I believe that could happy." I smiled at him, patting his shoulder, making Oliver grin.

Chase grabbed a water bottle from the cabinet, and Oliver sat down next to me.

"You know, I've been trying to get her powers back for years, and so far no luck." Oliver told us, a bit gloomy.

"Well, that's because you didn't have my vast scientific knowledge to help you, and now you do." Chase smirked, making me roll my eyes. He always tries to find a why to brag about his smarts. Ugh! "I'll even give you all the credit so she thinks you're the hero."

Never mind, he is using his smarts, smartly. That was a lame pun.

"Thanks buddy." Oliver smiled, standing. "You know one day, I'm gonna do something for you." Oliver the pointed at Chase, and water shot out of his finger and squirted Chase, just like he did to Skylar. I laughed, covering my mouth.

It's much more fun to see him get squirted then Skylar, and I don't know why.

"You can start by getting me a towel." Chase told him, a bit annoyed, and I just smirked.

Ahh, my boys.

🌺🌺--

I decided to let Chase and Oliver get Skylar's powers back, and stay out of it for now. I went out with Bree and Kaz for a bit. It was really fun, you know, until we got into the elevator and Kaz pushed all the buttons. I only thought my sister liked to do that, but not him too.

We walked out of the elevator to the hallway of our penthouse, and Bree and I were annoyed.

"See, that wasn't so bad." Kaz told us.

"You made us stop on all hundred and ten floors." I pointed out, folding my arms.

"Look, Lucy, if I have the opportunity to push a button and make it light up, I'm gonna do it." He smiled, making me roll my eyes, chuckling. I guess that makes sense, I love things that light up, too.

That's when I heard a oink noise and I saw a adorable little pig. I love pigs! He came up to us, and sniffed my leg.

"Why is there a pig in our hallway?" Bree asked, pointing to the cute,'little pig.

I don't care, he's so cute. Chase you better get jealous, because this guy is my new favorite thing.

"I'm guessing he came in from some money on farm?" Kaz answered, not knowing as well.

I bent down and petted the little guy, Kaz did aswell.

"Hey, little guy, how'd you get up here?" I giggled, as he sniffed my hand.

"Well I'm sure he didn't press every button on the elevator." Bree replied, a bit bitterly. Bree used the card key, on our door and it slid open.

"Oh! Petey! There you are!" A woman ran up to us, a bit worried. "Oh, thank you for finding my dear pet Petey."