The Cup and The Order

Start from the beginning

When they got there, Harry motioned for everyone to sit down on the ground around him. He then placed the cloak over everyone's heads. Harry pulled the Marauders Map out.

"Ok, so Bellatrix is here." Harry pointed to a room in the Slytherin Tower. "Its 9, and she's not moving around, so she must be sleeping there. We can sneak in, knock her out, get some hair and some clothes, and leave quickly. It looks like a couple death eaters are sleeping in the dorms also." Harry said, pointing to the other dorms. "So let's be quiet."

"How are we going to get inside the tower? We don't know the password." Hermione pointed out.

"Maybe we could fly through the common room window?" Ron thought out loud.

"I could carry you," Harry looked at Hermione. "And Ron can use my broom." Harry quickly took his wand out, summoned his broom, and handed it to Ron. "We can go outside of the tower, and we can fly up, and look through the window until we find the common room. Then we can carefully open up the window, and slip through." Harry concluded. Harry showed them exactly where they were going on the map, and he pointed to it on the castle. Harry then turned himself and Ron invisible. Harry sprouted his wings, and made Hermione lighter, then he picked her up bridal style.

"Ron, can you make Hermione invisible?" Harry asked. Ron did so, and now everyone was invisible. The only thing visible was the broom, but no one would be able to see it since it was still a bit dark outside.

Everyone then took flight, and flew to the Slytherin Tower, common room, window. Hermione opened it easily with an Alohomora, and they all flew into the room quietly. They made themselves visible, and Harry got rid of his wings. Harry pointed to the girls dorms, and put his finger to his mouth.

When they got inside the correct room, they saw Bellatrix sleeping in her bed still. Harry quickly whispered a stunning spell, and Bellatrix was as still as a rock. Hermione made her way to the closet to get some clothes, while Ron collected some hair from her. Then they snuck out of the room, down to the common room. They all became invisible, and they all flew out of the window, and back off of the school grounds to the beginning of the bridge, out of view. Everyone became visible, and then apperated back home.

When they got there, Draco assaulted Harry with kisses and hugs.

"Thank gosh you got back." Draco said worriedly. Harry laughed a little, and let go.

"Everything was so easy. We just flew to the window of the Slytherin Tower common room, and we went to Bellatrix. I stunned her in her sleep, and we got the necessary ingredients for the Poly Juice." Ron held the bag of hair at that statement.

"Well, let's dress me up, and get that cup." Hermione said confidently. She then walked upstairs, and put on the godawful black dress and outfit. Surprisingly, it fit Hermione. When she walked down, Hermione had a frown on her face, and Ron was chuckling.

"What's so funny, Ron?" Hermione said irritated.

"I think I like the old Hermione better than this." Ron said through his laughs. Hermione just rolled her eyes, and drank the Poly Juice potion, and in seconds, she turned into Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Let's go." Harry said. Draco and Neville said their goodbyes, even though Neville was a bit nervous around Hermione now. Then they all apperated outside of Diagon Alley, and they walked down the street to Gringotts.

Hermione walked into the goblin bank nervously, tripping over her shoes now and again. Ron and Harry were huddled together underneath the invisibility cloak.

"Excuse me." Hermione said. She didn't sound like Bellatrix at all. The goblin looked down from his seat.

"Key." He said. Hermione panicked a little.