Death Eaters and St. Mongo's

"Death eaters." Draco gulped as he looked at Harry. Harry pulled Draco into a rough kiss on the lips, then he sprinted down the stairs.

"Oh no you don't, I'm going with you!" Draco then chased after Harry. When they ran outside of the restaurant, the scene was horrible. The opposite building was in crumbles, and the streets were littered with debris. Draco finally spotted Harry, and he ran up and grabbed his arm.

"You're an idiot if you think I'm going to let you go to them by yourself!" Draco shouted over the commotion. Harry only glared at him, and ran towards the screaming. Draco chased after him.

It was horrible, people where running around in midst of the chaos, bodies were littered on the floor, some alive and some not. Draco was broken out of his daze when he saw Harry dodge a green curse heading for him. They both whipped out their wands, shooting curses out left and right. Eventually the crowds pushed Harry and Draco further and further away from each other. They almost forgot about each other because they were now the main targets. Draco and Harry were shooting stunning spells, stinging jinxes, and cutting curses at the death eaters. Draco screamed out in pain as he failed to dodge a particularly deep cutting curse on his left calf, but he continued to shoot spells at the opponents. He finally killed off a death eater by floating a piece of ruble over him, and dropping it down on him. They he moved to the other 3 death eaters. This time, they were throwing out some unforgivable curses at him, and a green flash just barely missed him. Draco was losing.

Harry already stunned and trapped 3 out of the 5 death eaters, and he only had a couple bruises and scraps, and one shallow cutting curse on his abdomen. When Harry wasn't looking, a death eater from behind casted a Crusiatus Curse at him. Harry dropped in agony, twitching from the pain. The death eater then let him go, and vanished. One of the two death eaters shot an Avada Kedavra at him, but at the last minute, Harry dodged it, and continued fighting the death eaters, ignoring the left over pain.

 He at last, crushed one of the death eaters with a fruits stand, essentially knocking him out. The last death eater vanished before Harry could get rid of him. The street was less crowded with people. Most of them evacuated. But Harry could still hear some fighting around the corner. When he made his way through the ruble, he gasped. Draco was pinned down by a piece of fallen ruble. He couldn't get out. But he was still trying to stun the death eaters. At this point, the death eaters were playing with him, sending tiny cutting curses and stinging jinxes to his face and chest. Harry ran quickly over to Draco, and blocked him from the death eaters. In a matter of minutes, Harry crushed and stunned 4 of the death eaters, and the last two vanished. Harry quickly rushed over to Draco, his face was swollen and cut.

"Don't worry, I'm going to get you out!" Harry yelled while frantically trying to lift up the ruble. Harry had tears streaming down his face, but he couldn't lift it. He finally whipped his wand out, and used a floating spell on the ruble. It only made the cement hover a couple inches in the air, before dropping back down on Draco. This made Draco sputter out a little blood. Harry dropped down, and was lightly slapping Draco's face trying to get him to wake up more. Draco's eyes were rolling in his head, before he passed out. Harry froze, and tears started falling from his face. Harry was streaming and crying, trying to remove the ruble. Harry dropped down on his knees again, and he was sobbing while pressing his forehead to Draco. Harry was yelling, screaming and crying, when the ruble shot off of Draco, into the building across the street. Harry quickly covered Draco's body, putting his ear to Draco's heart. Harry waited, what seemed like forever, before he heard a quiet, almost inaudible heart beat. Draco was still alive. Harry let out a short dry laugh, before apperating them both to St. Mungo's.

When Harry got there, eyes were turned onto the two. Everyone gasped as they saw the two, bloody and bruised. The nurses quickly rushed to Harry.