Hermione and The Incident

The next morning, Harry and Draco woke up, and ate breakfast. They made sure to change Draco into Philip, but they kept Harry's Dragon persona.

"Do you think Hermione's parents are going to be ok with us coming over unannounced?" Draco asked, as they stood in the floo. Harry nodded and got the powder.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Her parent's thinks magic is cool. Now, Granger Household!" Harry said as he dropped the floo powder, and the two made their way to the muggle family.

Harry and Draco stumbled out of the floo, coughing, covered in ashes and soot. They whipped their new wands out, and cleaned each other. Right when they did so, two middle aged adults walked into the room to see what was causing the commotion.

"Who are you? Are you one of Hermione's friends?" Presumably, Hermione's mother said. Harry and Draco nodded.

"Hermione!" Her mom yelled. "There are two handsome young boys down here that came to see you!" They listened to a couple thuds of stairs before Hermione walked into the room. She was wearing blue jeans, a black cami top, and a pink jacket on top. She quickly whipped her wand out, and pointed it at the two. Harry and Draco backed up, and held their hands out.

"Who are you? Philip, is that you? And who's this?" Hermione questioned as she stuck her wand closer to Harry.

"Hermione, we can explain. I'm Harry. You have to believe me." Harry said. Draco was standing off a little. Anger was boiling up in Draco because of how Hermione was threatening Harry. All of a sudden, Draco let out an unexpected growl, which scared Hermione away from Harry. Then Draco got closer, and hooked his arm around Harry's waist.

"Get a bracelet, and we can show you that we are who we are." Draco said. Hermione lowered her wand, and glared at the two, before turning to her parents.

"Go up stairs for a minute, please." Hermione asked her parents. They looked a bit scared at Draco's odd response, but complied, and they all walked upstairs. A minute later, Hermione emerged with a metal bracelet. It looked like a metal tree branch that wrapped around the wrist, and it had leaves all around it. Draco held his hand out, and Hermione handed over the bracelet. Draco repeated to spell he used on their bracelets, onto Hermione's bracelet. Except now she can see them both at the same time as Harry and Draco. Draco handed her back the bracelet.

"Put it on." Draco ordered. Hermione wearily complied. As soon as it was on, it shrunk small enough that it couldn't fall off. When Hermione looked up, she gasped and enveloped them in a big group hug.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm just worried about death eaters coming here, and I wasn't sure if it was really you or not!" Hermione apologized. Both Harry and Draco laughed at her change in mood.

"Its ok, Hermione. We understand. We would be scared too." Harry brushed it off, as Hermione released them from her death grip.

"So why are you here?" She asked.

"We need your help with a bit of research. Something happened to us, and it changed us a great deal. We didn't know who to go to, so we thought you might be able to help." Harry explained.

"Ok, um sure. What happened?"

Harry and Draco looked at each other, before Draco answered. "We would rather not talk about it here. Can you come over? We have an old library at the manor we can use."

"Of course, let me tell my parents that I'll be out for a bit." Hermione then ran upstairs. Harry and Draco took a little look around the room.

"I've never been here before." Harry commented. "It looks like a normal muggle home. No enchanted mirrors, or potions cabinets." Draco nodded. He picked up a photo. It was a picture of Hermione, Ron, and Harry in the beginning of second year, at King's Cross. A minute later, Hermione walked back into the room, and they made their way back to 12 Grimauld Place.