Waking Up and Let's Ask Someone

Draco and Harry were currently in 12 Grimauld Place. Harry was just released from the hospital, and Draco apperated the two back home.

"Merlin. What happened?" Harry groaned as he sat up in bed. Draco walked into the room with a cup of tea.

"Oh, you're awake. How are you feeling?" Draco asked. He gave Harry the tea, which he gladly accepted.

"I feel like I was run over by a truck." Harry said, taking a sip of tea. Draco looked puzzled.

"What's a truck?"

"Its a really big machine that carries muggles around. Like the Knight Bus, but bigger." Harry answered. He placed the tea back on the nightstand.

"Oh, shite. We were in Paris last night. Oh I'm so sorry that I mucked everything up." Harry said, burying his head in his face.

"Harry, if anything I mucked it up. I should have asked for help instead of trying to take on all the death eaters at once. I'm sorry." Draco said, rubbing Harry's back.

"Draco, it wasn't your fault. Let's just say, if a certain megalomaniac's followers hadn't shown up, we would have had the perfect evening." Harry sighed, giving Draco a weak smile.

"But the food before all of that was fantastic. I just hoped we could have eaten that awesome looking dessert before we had to fight." Harry chuckled lightly.

"Yeah." Draco sighed.

"What time is it?" Harry asked.

"About 9."

"Do you think you could help me change out of these clothes." Harry asked, while pointing out the uncomfortable hospital pajamas.

"Oh, sure." Draco then helped Harry out of his top. When the shirt was off, Draco noticed a mark on Harry's right shoulder. He moved onto the bed to get a better look.

"Harry, what's this? A tattoo?" Draco was puzzled. It looked like bright orange and yellow feathers protruding out of his shoulder. Almost like a tattoo.

"Tattoo? I've never gotten a tattoo before. Show me." Harry said. He too was puzzled. Draco then conjured up two floating mirrors. Draco ignored the odd feeling when he used his wand. He even struggled a little just to conjure the mirrors. But Draco didn't say anything.

"That has never been there before. It kind of looks like... feathers?" Harry commented. He moved his shoulders a little, and touched the weird mark. It felt warm to the touch, despite the colder room.

"Draco, touch it. My skin is warm there compared to the rest of my body." Draco laid a delicate hand on the mark. It did feel warm.

"Well that's unusual. Maybe its an injury? Or the remnants of an injury. It doesn't hurt, does it?" Draco asked. Harry shook his head.

"No, it actually makes me feel better when you touch it. I don't know how to explain it." Harry marveled. The longer Draco laid his hand on Harry, the less sore his body became.

"I have an idea. Lay your whole hand on it. The longer you touch it, the less sore I feel." Draco complied, and laid his hand on Harry's shoulder. It sent a weird tingling sensation throughout his whole body. It felt almost comforting. After a minute, he removed his hand.

"How do you feel?" Draco asked. Harry rolled his neck a little, and popped some joints, before standing up.

"I feel really good as a matter of fact. I'm not sore anymore." Harry looked at his back while standing, and rubbed his hand over the mark. Harry shrugged, and went over to the closet, and pulled on a red tee shirt, and pulled on a pair of black jeans. When he walked out, Draco was un-buttoning his shirt.