Never again

How they are sitting in the car.

Baileys POV

I open the bathroom door to see that Bradley has gone down stairs. I slowly leave his room and walk down the familiar hallways. I see the stairs and slowly descend down. I hear chater coming from the living room and I keep my steps light and soft as I walk to the doorway. I peak my head around and see everyone with their backs to me, watching Annabella dance around with Kelly. All the guys chuckle and are clutching their stomachs in laughter. I lean against the door way and cross my armd against my chest.

"Bailey!" I watch as Annabella notices me and runs to me. She latchs onto my leg and I sooth her hair down. "Your finally back!" My mouth wants to smile..but that form of movement feels un normal to my mind.

"Yea, yeah I am Annabella.." I whisper. I sooth her hair so its behind her ears. She lets go and runs off to Hunter. Kelly full out charges me. She wraps her arms around my neck and I akwardly pat her on the back.

"Never again."she whispers in my ear. She pulls back and I nod. Arms wrap around my waist from behind. I stiffen and go as stright as a board.

"Relax Baby.." I know its Brad but its gonna take longer then 10 hours for me to feel comfortable here. Back were people talk instead of using actions and violence as words. He places his chin on top of my shoulder but I stare at the group. Tyler and Josh sit on recliners, Hunter sitting with Annabella on his lap on the huge couch. Kelly sitting on the arm of Tylers chair. His arm around her waist. Guess I missed that happening. I see the Love seat open and step out of Bradleys hold and plop down. I sit with my legs pulled up infront of me. Brad sits beside me and places an arm behind me on the couch.

"Hunter..." I trail off and meet his eyes. "How are they?" I miss my family. I can only imagine what they are going through.

"They are hanging in there, but you need to go see them. Your dads drinking again Boo.." I cringe as I hear that last part. He was always an angry drunk. Hed never lay a hand on us. Just yell and scream every name in the book at us. He only drank when mom and him were going throw a hard time, and when she died.

"How b-bad.." I say. Trying to control my shaking but failed at my last word.

"The twins got ear plugs.." I close my eyes and put my head in my hands. How could I have not known. Maybe if I had tried harder, fought harder. This is all my fault. I jumped when I felt a hand land on my shoulder. I whiped my head up quickly and suprised myself with not getting whip lash.

"Shh, its just me.." I look over to Brad and see him lookin at me with worrie. "How about we go see them? Ill drive." I slowly nod and stand up. I walk out of the room with Bradley following close behind me. At the door he hands me a pair of nike running shoes and clean white socks. I quickly slip the stuff on and we head out.

The sun light blinding me momentarily. I blink quickly amd let my eyes a just before following Brad. He stops at a black lexus and walks to the passenger side. He waits with the door open for me and I jump in amd buckle myself while he walks around the car. He quickly reverses out of the drive way and starts heading down the long road. I set my feet on the dash to get comfy. His hand slowly works its way over before he slowly sets it on my thigh. I nod slightly at him letting him know it's okay and he squezzes a little bit. He visably relaxs and carrys on driving. Lets hope this visit goes well.