Cɧąקŧɛř Oŋɛ

Alexander's POV

I placed my earplugs into my ears and stared at the building before me. "Well college, here I come." I muttered to myself and walked towards the building.

The building where the dorms were held was fairly large. I would've gotten lost if it wasn't for a nice girl showing me around. "You never told me your name." I spoke up after a few minutes of silence. I hate silence. "I'm Peggy, I'm filling in for Angelica. She was suppose to show you around, but she's in a debate with Thomas at the moment." She looked at me and smiled.

I nodded and looked forward. "I'm Alexander. Is Angelica a friend or something?" I asked. Peggy shook her head, "She's my sister, I have another sister named Eliza." Peggy looked at me, "What about you? Any siblings?" I sighed and my brows knitted together. "I really don't have any family." She looked down. "I'm sorry." I smiled slightly and I patted her shoulder, "You didn't know, it's fine." She smiled at me and took my hand, then she began to run.

"You're gonna love your roomate. John is the best. He's funny, smart, and super cute. I would date him if he wasn't gayer than a rainbow." She exclaimed, running faster. I attempted to keep up with her, tripping over my feet a couple times. "W...wait, he's gay?" I asked. Peggy hummed in response. "Why, are you homophobic?" She asked, slightly out of breath. I chuckled and pulled away from her hand. I paused and tried to catch my breath. "N...no. That would...be a bit...strange. Mostly because I'm bi." I said between pants.

She squealed and wrapped me into a hug. "I finally get to talk about guys and girls with someone besides John." I laughed and lightly pushed her away. After a while of walking, we arrived to the dorm room. She opened the door and scanned the room. "John isn't here yet. Want me to help you unpack?" I shook my head and walked in.

"I can manage. Thanks Peggy." I said, setting my box full of things near an empty bed. I heard the door close and I sighed. I plopped on my bed and closed my eyes. I heard rustling near my ear and I turned on my side. I was greeted by an adorable turtle chewing on what seemed to be a leaf. "Hello there little guy." I said lightly petting his head.

I scooped him up with my hands and I stroked his shell. I heard the door click, but I refrain from looking up. "Who owns you, any why would they leave a cute turtle like you lying around?" I asked, not expecting an answer. "He's my turtle, and why do you have him?" I heard someone say, taking the turtle from my hands. I looked up at him...oh God...my heart is pounding out of my chest.

In my brief moment of looking at him, I studied his features. His face was covered with freckles. He had the most gorgeous golden brown eyes, I could get lost in them. His hair was in a pony tail, but it looked more like a puff of hair.

"Hello, Earth to stranger?" He said, waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my daze and looked at him. "Oh, I was just resting when he came up to me." He nodded and placed the turtle in a glass tank. "Let's make a few rules. Don't touch anything on my side of the room. Also, if you wake me up before 7:30, I will slap you." John paused, "Oh, and if you touch my turtle again, I might have to go to jail for murder." He glared at me.

My eyes widened and I nodded frantically. He seems to hate me, just great. Even if he did dislike me, he still looked amazing. All I have to do is get on his good side. That can't be too hard. Can it?