Chpater 5 - So, Homatos and Millers aren't too different?

Lilly's POV-

My sister is up and about, slowly...

I have decided, that I'm not leaving her side! She wanted to sit in the living and when we did, we saw that Leo? I think, was sitting on the floor watching... Oh god, Space Heroes...

The one I think is Ralph? Raph? Is reading a comic called 'In the Sewers', about these creatures that are misunderstood after being caught up in a lab misfit... Ironic now that I think of it.

I was talking to one of the brothers before, Mickey? Mike? Mikey? Forgot his name, but when I was talking to him, for he seemed to be more welcoming, he mentioned I act like Raph...

My sister Amy and the guy named Donnie? Was it? They are alike in many ways too... Both nerds, smart, annoying, boring, confusing, bookworms, can't curse and they are both young! So, I have another Amy on my hands.

Now with me and Raph....... I can't see it..... I mean, I'm awesome he's not, I do get a bit angry, but he's hot-headed, he's dumb I'm smart and most importantly I'm better then him.

I wonder if Leo and Charlotte are the same? They are both the eldest, both, from what I can tell, leader-like, both love Space Heroes, they are both honourable.... Wait, do we have another Charlotte?

Now, there's Mikey... I can already tell Emily and him are the same. Both the youngest, both annoying, both gamers, both prankers, both comic loving geeks...Great! Another Emily...

"Hey Ames?" She looked up from the book she was reading.

"Yeah?"

I motioned my head to Leo.

"I think there's another Charlotte."

We laughed, though Leo took no notice...

Raph, glared at us.

"Are you making fun of him?" He asked, angrily.

"Awe look it's another you, Lilly." Laughed Amy.

"What?! I'm nothing like that hot-headed idiot!"

"I think your the hothead here little miss grump!" He retaliated.

Amy laughed "you guys just proved my point!"

"Keep telling yourself that flat chest."