Chapter 21 - Prank!

Emily's POV-

We've visited the turtles everyday, up on rooftops, after school, at night and sometimes on the weekend.

Mother and Father have no idea, they either think we're going to hang out with Blake and Tamera or we're studying in our rooms.

Mother is becoming wary. She's catching on. She constantly asks where we're going and dude, it's just plain annoying!

Mikey, not long ago, gave me a great idea! A prank! A prank he used on Raph! So, I'm using it on, Lilly!

Today, luckily, she slept in. The night before we was all tired, except her. So she was the only one to sneak out the house to meet Raph. Hope she told them about us being tired.

She was out until 3:45AM. So, obviously, it's the perfect time! I duct-taped an air-horn to the wall, so when she swings the door open, since she has a tendency of swinging doors open at full force, it goes off. She's always a crouch when she just wakes up, so she'll be so mad, when that load noise goes off!

'NYEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!'

Sorta, like that!

"EMILY!!!!" Thud, thud, thud, thud.

There stood Lilly, in a red vest top, black leggings, white socks and best of all, her dark brown hair messy and knotted, with a crazed look in her eyes.

I held back a laugh, "you ok Lill's? Seems like a loud noise, shook you awake."

"Why you little brat!!!" She yelled and ran to me, I ran, laughing all the way down the hallway.

Our floor is wood, so this was the best, I had put Baby Oil on the floor and ran around it. I'm surprised, nobody's walked into it.

Ok, not really. Char is having a Space Heroes Marathon, Ame's is studying in her work area which is in her room and once she focused nothing can stop her, Mother and Father are out shopping for groceries.

Lilly ran straight through it and slipped, it wasn't any help wearing socks, I laughed more and ran to the living room and saw Char.

She sighed and pressed pause, "what did you do?"

"Tell Lilly, to go wash her face and calm down!" I laughed, eyeing the donuts in which I placed in the counter top.

"You pranked her again?"

I smiled, "twice!"

Lilly ran out, anger in her eyes.

Charlotte stood up, "Lilly, Emily told me she pranked you. Go wash your face you look a mess and calm down, I'll deal with her."

Lilly grumbled and stomped all the way to the bathroom.

I laughed, "don't worry, I made a batch of brownies for her, as an apology!"

I'll eat the donuts when they're all in this room!

"Your still getting punished." She said.

Lilly came back, "I can't! The soap is like, not working!"

"What?" Asked Charlotte, raising her eyebrows.

"Soap isn't coming off the soap!" She screamed.

All I did was put clear nail-polish on it so they can't use it.

"Emily, what did you do?" Asked Charlotte, anger in her voice.

I played innocent, "I didn't do anything."

"EMILY!!!!" Lilly screamed.

"What's going on- Ahhh!" That was Amy.

I saw her, walking out of the hallway, holding the wall, "why's the floor slippy?!"

"Ask Emily." Charlotte replied.

Amy made her way over to us, "what's going on?"

"Emily, explain." Charlotte demanded.

"Well, originally, I was just pranking Lilly! So, since she slept in, I duct-taped an air-horn to the wall, so when she swung open the door, it would go off, then she'd chase me and slip on the baby oil, which Amy also did, sorry sis. She would then go to the bathroom to wash her face and find the soap, doesn't work!" I said, explaining my plan, going for the donut on top.

I took a bite and my sisters loved donuts so they picked one and took a bite, then spat it out.

"EMILY!!!!"

I laughed, "all I did was put shampoo in the donuts! All except mine!"

They glared at me, "don't worry! As an apology, I made brownies for everyone!" I smiled, running to the kitchen and getting the batch of 'brownies' they are gonna be soooo, disappointed!

They ripped off the tin foil to see, brown E's!!!!

They groaned wanting to get rid of the taste and ran to the kitchen and got cookies and took a bite.

"Emily, you are so going into the Ekusutorīmuwākuauto! And I'll make sure your in there for ten hours!!!" Charlotte screamed, she barley looses her temper, so I knew!

I knew I succeeded!

"Oh yeah dudettes! Miss P. Rank strikes again!!!" I ran off to tell Mikey of the pranks that took place, so he could use them!