Chapter 4 - Murder and a Meet Up?

Later the same evening Yandere Rose and Adrienne we're ready to go out and do what they did best.

"Come on Adrienne!" Yandere Roe snapped impatiently. She was tucking a knife under her belt, waiting for Adrienne to come downstairs.

"Alright, Alright I'm coming." I stated as I grabbed my parasol since the sun was still slightly up.
I walked downstairs before being dragged outside and striaght towards the bus stop.

We sat down and waited a bit before the bus arrived, then went striaght to the city.

Amelia dragged me down a ally before letting go if my hand.

"Ok, first kill is yours, cause you need blood." Amelia stated and I rolled my eyes but nodded.

We walked down the ally befire I noticed a guy who reaked of achoal.

I put a hand over my noise but stopped and walked out of the side ally.

I got a better look and saw it was a male jackal. He looked striaght at me before pulling a smirk and stumbling towards me.

I kept my lips striaght almost trying not to smile, noticing the moon was up. I closed my parasol and looked like I just noticed him.

"Um, hello sir?" I acted just like a damsel, just so he wouldn't worry too much about a possible struggle.

I glanced down the ally to check for peoplw, but saw non.

"Hello gorgeous." The jackal slurred and was so close to me that I could smell what type of laundry detergent he used.

I said no more be for pouncing on him, quickly grabbing his wrists and pinning them behind his back.

"Hey, what do ya think your a doin'!" The jackal slurred again, but sounded panicked.

I chuckled before letting out my fangs. My soon-to-be victim squirmed under me. I just leaned down and sinker my fangs in his neck. A whimper escaped him as he tried to thrash under me but I grabbed his lose wrist and pinned it above him, beginning to suck the blood from him. He immediately stopped fighting me, probily feeling drained. I basically drank him dry.

I stood up and made sure I had no blood on me except my lips and luckily no. I wiped my lips and used my rouge to get the remaining blood off my fangs and pulled them back up.

A clap was herd and I saw Amelia clapping, blood all over her.

"I caught another two victims for you." Amelia grinned.

"Ok, so was it a building?" I asked.

"Yep, gang meet up in abandoned one. I left two out of twenty alive. I have about twenty more locked in a room left to kill" Amelia giggled.

I smirked and we both ran down alley towards the building. This wss going to be fun.

-Time skip-

I woke up in my bed, I stretched and realised I was dressed for school already I noticed the sun was already up. I smelled food, signalling Amelia was already awake.
I got up and changed into something that didn't real of death and got ready for school, pulling out a random book off the shelf, not bothering to look at the title.

I walked downstairs and saw Amelia eating, looking groggy.

"Tired?" I question.

"Yes, we're out of coffee." Amelia complained.

"We'll grab you one before we head to school." I stated.

Amelia nodded and scarfed down the rest of her food.

Sometimes I wonder if it is even possible for her to choke how fast she can eat sometimes.

She grabbed her school bag and we walked to a coffee shop. Amelia ordered something and walked back to me, holding a cup of coffee.

We continued on our way to school when Amelia pulled me another direction. I let out a ompf as I was dragged.

Amelia had a mad experssion on we facing meaning she either saw Scourge or Amy.

So I allowed myself to be dragged to school. Amelia let go of me as we got inside. We walked to our lockers and pulled out what we needed for the next few periods.

I herd a voice that sounded familar and turned around to see Oliver. I looked forward and saw Amelia must have not noticed I wasn't walking beside her anymore, or she did and she was gonna stalk me, one or the other.

"Hey Adrienne." He called and waved. I gave a small smile and waved back.

He walked to me and his grin grew bigger when he said the next line, "So when are we supposed to meet up?"

"After school outback I guess." I shrugged.

Oliver glanced behind his shoulder but nodded to me.

"Alright, see you then." He waved and turned back and headed back the way he came.

I turned around and saw a angry Yandere down the hall way with her hands crossed and a stern experssion on her face.

"Adrienne!" She snapped. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to first peroid.

She pulled me in the seat and scolded me as I ignored her.

I looked at the clock and saw first peroid isn't even supposed to start yet and it felt like forever.

Today is going to be a slow day, I can tell already.