Chapter 12

Zayn P.O.V

It was now almost three in the morning as everyone inthe room was asleep but I was wide awake. The only thing that kept me awake was knowing that Shiquena was in Calum's arms and not mine, she doesn't know it but she's also my mate. Everytime when I see her and Calum I get pissed as hell. I started thinking about how perfect my life was with Shiquena and without Calum. I remember one time we went to the cinema to watch The Conjuring, she was so scared and hid her face the entire movie in my arms. I kept thinking about all the good moments as sleep got the best of me as I was knocked out in a matter of seconds.

Shiquena P.O.V

I woke up and looked around me, I peeked outside of the window seeing it was still dark out. I looked behind me seeing Calum peacefully asleep, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand next to the bunkbed and looked at the time 6:00AM. Wow I've never been up this early, well it's probally for the best. I gently shook Calum awake telling him to wake up.

''*groans* 5 more minutes'' I chuckled.

''Calum get up we have to go out for breakfast and hunt before the Heads of all the Clans.'' I told him getting out off bed. I climbed onto the little ladder to Luke and jumped onto him, causing him to groan making me giggle.

''Luke get up we need to get breakfast before the Heads of all the Clans''. When he heard the word breakfast he shot out of bed and superspeeded too the bathroom, I started giggeling at how much Luke loves food. I jumped off of his bed and dragged Calum out of bed. He finally got up and threw me over his shoulder and ran to the bathroom knocking on it screaming for Luke to hurry up. Calum put me back onto the ground and wrapped his arms around my waist leaning in, just as our lips were about to touch we heard a scream coming from outside of the cabin. Luke bursted out of the bathroom and superspeeded to the window of the cabin with me and Calum behind him. I grabbed my M9 Military knife from underneath my pillow, calum grabbed one of the guns as Luke took out one of the daggers. Hold on where the hell did these boys pulled their weapons out from?! Ugh nevermind! We slowly made our way outside of the cabin and walked to where we heard the scream coming from, I signaled the boys to stay low and look around them and also to be in their vampire form for if we're gonna be attacked. We were walking closer to the spot where the scream came from until I fell onto the ground, I pushed the person off of me and held my gun against the person's neck as Calum was pointing the gun at the person. I looked at the person and saw a girl with tears streaming down her face, she looked around the age of 15 or 16.

''what the hell are you doing here and why the fuck did you tackle me to the ground?!'' I screamed into her face pushing the knife a bit more making her cry even more.

''I-I'm sorry I was running away from a v-vampire he was trying to k-kill me'' She said through her tears and sobs. I looked at her closely to see if she's lying, I got off of her and pulled her up by her arm and passed her to Luke.

''Guys we gotta go back to the cabin NOW! After we're dressed and armed we wil go back outside now let's go'' I told the boys they nodded as Luke picked up the girl and we all superspeeded back tot he cabin. I locked the door behind us as Luke placed the girl onto the bed as she was shaking in fear. I made my way to the boys as we all stared at her.

''So babe what are we going to do with her?'' Calum asked me with hope in his voice for that she would be our breakfast, and his hopes were right. I smirked at the boys as their eyes light up and smiled brightly.

''Listen here little girl we are also vampires and we still hadn't have our breakfast yet and we're really hungry so be a goodgirl sit still and this will be over as soon as possible'' She nodded her head, Calum grabbed her right wrist as Luke grabbed her left wrist. I walked behind her pulled her hair making her head jerk backwards, I smiled at the boys and said enjoy as we all sinked our fangs into the girl soft skin. She tasted soooo fucking gooooddd! what kind of bloodtype does she have? Maybe if we hunt this type of bloodtype the entire time we will be drinking some good blood.