Chapter 10

~20 minutes later~

I could say that everything lightend up a bit but I'm wrong. In 20 minutes Gemma dragged my brother's dead body to their shared room and locked herself and his body inside. We've tried to get her out but she just growled at us, I understan that she's acting like this. She just found her mate is pregnant of her mate and lost him for good, while she's stuck on this planet with her baby for eternity. Michael carried Sophie up to their room, yes everyone got their own room well... not everyone yet. Liam,Harry,Zayn,Louis,Lylah and Naill stayed downstairs talking about what to do for the funeral of Arzaylea and Justin, yes we still didn't have a funeral for Arzaylea only because Sophie told us that she saw someone get shot in the future and now we know who it was. Calum,Ashton,Luke,Mikey,Sophie and I were all gatherd in my room. Michael was cuddeling with Sophie onto my black fluffy little couch in the corner, Luke was spread in a star position all over my black carpet, Ashton was sitting crossed legged on my bed looking down with silent tears rolling down his face. As for Calum and I ,I was standing in the doorframe biting my fingernails as Calum was leaning against the black with pink striped walls. I was biting my nails because I was desperate, desperate to know who was gonna be killed next. Was it Michael?Harry?Luke?Sophie?Zayn? or worse Calum...I shrugged that thought out of my head as it caused shivers to run down my spine.

''I'm gonna get something to drink anyone else wants something?'' Sophie asked as she walked out of the room. Everyone said no as she contiued to walk out of the room. I sighed, I felt weak,tired,and sad. I lost my friend and also my brother, I don't want to lose anyone else. Calum wrapped his arms around me nuzzeling his head in the crook of my neck. A tear exscaped out of my right eye.

''Hey Shiquena no tears Love we didn't lose yet and we're not gonna trust me'' Ashton said giving me a warm smile, I returned the smile and sighed ones again and closed my tired eyes. Just as I was about to drift of to sleep Sophie bursted trough the door with panick written all over her face.

''Sophie what's wrong are you allright? Why are you shaking and what's that in your hand?'' I pointed to her hand, She handed me a note and told me to read it while telling the boys to get everyone up and meet her outside.

''I unfolded the note while everyone except Calum was leaving the room...it was from Harry...

Dear Everyone

I've decided to go out and hunt the Heads of all the Clans, because enough is enough. I'm first going to visit Jacob Vlademir, He may be one of the Heads of all the Clans but he's my friend and I know that he will help us. Please don't follow me and take care of my sister Gemma. I love you all.

Harry

''CALUM GRAB YOUR CAR KEYS WE'VE GOT TO FIND HARRY NOW!'' I said running out of the room, when I reached the hallway I could see everyone in the living room looking at me.

''Get up people grab a knife a gun idc just grab something that will protect you or the others it's time for war and it's NOW!'' I told everyone, they all started pacing through out the whole house grabbing guns, knives ,grenades,ninja stars and all other kind of weapons. We all gatherd back up in the livingroom surrounding the small coffeetable, we placed all the weapons on the table and started making groups.

''Okay so this is gonna be how it's gonna go. Group 1 will be Liam,Zayn and Lylah. You guys are gonna go to the west side of the woods here are some phones with only our numbers in it and only use it for strict emergencies. You guys are gonna take with you three grenades, four knives, one dolk and four guns one has poisson bullets in it so that you can kill the Heads of the Clans''. I told them looking up at the three  of them.

''Group 2 will be Naill,Gemma and Louis, you guys are going to the south side of the woods. You're gonna take three butterfly knives, two grenades,four guns and in one of the guns are poisson bullets. And Gems I know that you're not in the right state at this moment but to get revenge for killing my brother and your boyfriend we will have to do this understand?'' I asked her perking up one eyebrow, she simply nodded with a serious expression.