BONUS CHAPTER ONE

Start from the beginning

She looked so small and fragile laying there in a fetal position with blanket pulled upto her neck.

I quietly walked towards her and bent down brushing the hair out of her face.

As my hand came in contact with her skin, I felt her body burning up with temprature.

"Baby." I said in a low voice and stroked her cheek with my thumb, but she remained unmoving.

"Paisley." I said and a little louder now and she stirred.

Slowly she opened her dark brown orbs and looked towards me.

"K-Kyle?" She said or more like questioned in a shaky voice.

I immediately grabbed a glass of water and helped her with it. She drank the liquid greedily.

After she was done, I put the glass away and sat beside her.

"When did you come here?" She asked with a confused expression.

"I have been calling you since last night but you didn't respond to any of them. Then I called up Rain to ask about you, but she said you guys didn't talk for over a week. So, I just rushed over to you here." I said looking at her and stroked her hair.

"Sorry, the meds I took make me drowsy. That is why I couldn't respond to your calls." She said and sneezed, and I handed her a tissue.

"No need to apologise, love. Let's take you to the doctor now. You are burning!" I said.

"Nah. I can't go, I am too tired. My body hurts." She refused.

"Don't worry I'll take you." I said and she refused again and fell back into sleep immediately.

My poor baby! I just don't like seeing her like this. I know all these are normal things, but I don't like her going through all this. But her low immunity dosen't help at all! She falls ill quite frequently.

Meanwhile I called up my housekeeper Rose and asked her to send me some pair of clothes for the next few days.

I would be staying here with Paisley till she would be perfectly fine. I just won't leave her side even if she protests.

I called up the doctor and let him know about Paisley's condition, which he said just fine and was only because of the change in weather. Though, he said if her condition lasts for more than three days, I should get her to him and get some blood tests done, to make sure it wasn't something too serious.

While Paisley was sleeping, I made her some chicken soup that would make her feel better.

...........................

Paisley Smith P.O.V

I woke up with a pounding headache.

I tried to get up into a sitting position, and did with a little difficulty.

"Finally you are awake!" Came a manly voice from the door.

I looked up and saw Kyle standing at the door in his tracks and a tee.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked and sat beside me on the bed.

"A little better." I told him.

"Sure? Cause you don't look so." He said his eyes boring into mine.

"It's fine. I am used to all this, you know it." I answered.

"You'll be fine, love." He said and pulled me into his arms.

I hummed and snuggled close to him.