Thirteen ~ Victorious

Start from the beginning

When they pulled away Brianna pursed her lips, debating whether or not what she was about to do. With a smirk Brianna slapped Derek's cheek and he let out a slight laugh, "Let me guess, that's because you thought I was dead?"

"You never seem to learn, I thought I'd try something with a little more bruising to it."

Sunlight shone only an hour after that. The pack watched as Chris went away with the Calaveras with a heavy heart. Brianna had grown fond of the Argent's over the years, maybe not Kate and Gerard. But he was leaving to keep the Calaveras from going after pack badass and they couldn't be more grateful.

Along with the rest of her pack, Brianna wrapped him arms around their waists. She was in middle of Liam and Malia so that's her arms wrapped around them two, just as they were doing to her. Once again they'd won another three wars and they're not even seniors yet. The pride was shown all over their faces.

Brianna only broke apart from the group when Derek gestured her to join him. The blonde smiled at her pack before skipping her way over her father, "What's up Wolfie?"

"I'm going away ... and this time it's for good."

Brianna's grin faded, "What?"

"I'm not going to ask you to come with me. I know you could never leave your friends."

"Then why are you leaving me?"

"You're still going to be my daughter, Bri." Derek said, grabbing her hand. "And I'll text you every single day, we'll FaceTime, we'll-"

Brianna nodded, "Okay. I want you to be safe and happy, if that means leaving Beacon Hills then so be it."

"You're my everything, Bri."

"And you're mine." The blonde admitted as she was pulled into a hug. That was her dad. The only one she will ever have. Brianna loved him more than he would ever know. She loved him so much that she was willing to let him leave. "I love you."

***

That same day Brianna and Malia were walking towards the sheriff's station. Stiles had invited them both but wanted to rush there to see his father, so Brianna picked Malia up in her own car. There was comfortable silence the entire drive that came to a surprising end for Brianna as they walked towards the doors of the station.

"You really love him, don't you?" Malia said to Brianna.

The blonde rose an eyebrow, "Who?"

"Stiles." Malia replied. "Do you love him?"

"I did ... or still do, I don't know."

Stiles had been Brianna's one love for so long. Ever since she arrived back in Beacon Hills years ago he'd been her number one priority. But when she came back for the second time a few months ago, things were different. This time Brianna was able to focus on everybody including herself. It felt nice ... but not as good as it did when she was with Stiles.

"Well, he loves you too. And I can see why." Malia complimented.

Brianna stopped walking and gently grabbed Malia's wrist to stop her too. The two girls smiled at each other as Brianna spoke, finally meeting Malia's eyes, "You're not as bad as I originally thought Malia. You make an amazing person and an even better friend."

"Same goes for you." Malia said honestly. "I really like having you as a friend. Thank you for not hating me like everybody thought you would."