Chapter 2

My next class was English, and luckily for me that boy from before wasn't in this class. Unless he shows up late again like last period.

I took a seat at an empty desk as I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked over to see it was a girl with long brunette hair and dark brown eyes.

"Are you the new student here?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am. I'm Maria." I replied.

"Oh, nice to meet you Maria! I'm Quinn." she replied with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you too—" I was cut off by the teacher walking in.

"Silence class." the teacher said looking around the room. "Will the new student please stand up and introduce thy self?" the teacher asked.

I nervously stood up and looked around at the class. "I'm Maria Anne, it's nice to meet you all." I said as the class started whispering.

"Hm, okay Ms. Anne. You may have a seat." the teacher said as I sat down back at my desk.

"Don't worry about her, she does that to every new student." Quinn whispered.

It wasn't long before 2nd period ended, I ended up walking out of the class with Quinn and we just spoke about random topics considering it was break.

"Maria." I heard my name being called from behind me as both Quinn and I looked over.

It was the boy from before.

"Oh, I see you've met the new girl already Hunter." Quinn said.

"Yes, I have. And it wasn't a very good first impression." the black haired male with dark green eyes replied looking at me.

"How?" she asked.

"She sat in my seat first period, I asked her to move, she didn't. I got in trouble." he replied.

Quinn looked at me. "He asked you to move rudely, didn't he?" she asked.

This Quinn girl must really know Hunter.

I just stood there and nodded.

"Hey, at least I apologized. You didn't apologize for getting me in trouble earlier," Hunter said.

"You never apologized, you just said you 'take back' being mean to me." I replied. "And I'm not responsible for you getting in trouble".

"You might wanna stay away from Hunter, he has er.. A bad reputation with girls." she said.

"Do not." Hunter replied.

"Oh really? The last girl you hooked up with ended up crying." she replied.

"So? Me and her were dating, I got bored of being with her so I broke up with her. No biggie, right?" he asked.

Quinn sighed in an annoyed way. "Yes biggie, are you gonna keep dating girls then dumping them once you get tired of them? What if you one day get married, are you gonna do the same?" she asked.

"What? No, of course not. The girl I'm gonna marry is of course gonna be interesting, endlessly fascinating even." he replied.

These two honestly sounded like best friends, and they possibly were.

"You two seem like great friends." I said.

"We're really not. This one just enjoys bickering with me for no reason." Hunter replied with a small chuckle.

The brunette headed female shot Hunter a glare. "You're an ass. Maybe that's why I bicker with you a lot." she replied before walking away from the both of us.

Hunter and I just watched as she walked away.

"Well, Maria. Since you're new, I might as well get to know you." Hunter said, now looking over at me with a smile.

I just stood there for a second before walking away as well.

"Aw, come on! Not you too!" he shouted loud enough for me to hear.

"Sorry, not interested at the moment!" I shouted back still walking away.

• - • - • - • - •
A/N: Shooo~ chapter 2~ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please vote if you did! And also comment and tell me what you guys thought of this chapterrrrr!(: also, do you think this Hunter guy and Quinn are best friends?? Please comment belowwww!! (: