Chapter 5

Sirius's POV (Because why not)

The little girl was still giggling like mad, and i couldn't figure out why. Something along the lines of us being extremely shocked at whatever she had to say.

Once everybody had calmed down from the Harry/Ginny drama, and the bushy-haired girl had all eyes on her, she cleared her throat.

"Okay, so me and my brother will go next i guess. My name is Rose Anne Weasley." Molly squealed really loudly again.

"Merlin more grandchildren! the future is amazing!" Everyone chuckled and nodded their heads.

"I'm a fourth year like Al, and we're best friends just like our dads." As she continued on, i started to piece it together. She had said that her and Al's dads were best friends, Al's dad is Harry, and Rose is a Weasley, that must mean she's Ron's daughter.

"I really like Quidditch but i'm not so good at itso i'm not on the team. James has asked me many times to join the golden marauders, because i'm quiet and stealthy I guess, but i've always refused." She took a step back and nodded at another small boy. He then stepped in front to introduce himself.

"My name is Hugo Ryan Weasley and I'm a second year. My favourite class is herbology because professor longbottom is really nice to me. Oh and i'm really good friends with Lilly"

He seemed really shy and quiet, and he sat back down quickly, allowing his sister to talk again.

"As for our parents..." She paused, smirking at the Harry look-alike, and then said "Ron Weasley is our dad, as you may have guessed, and our mother is... Hermione granger."

There was a huge uproar, people yelling from every direction, mostly surprise mixed with some gloating "I knew it". I chuckled to myself, watching the two VERY flustered teenagers blush and argue adamantly. I hadn't noticed anything between the two, but this was 24 years in the future, and apparently anything can happen, including my godson naming his son after that bloody git.

Harry was rolling around on the floor, laughing his arse off at the idea of his two best friends having kids, and I noticed an exchanging of some sickles between the middle weasley twins. Even Mcgonnagal had joined in on the hysterics, shaking her head and hiding a tiny smile from Dumbledore.

I turned towards Moony who was also smiling warmly at the group. He turned and caught my glance, returning my grin and mouthed "We needed this." Of course. The approaching war that had kept people in dark depression lately. Way to kill the party, Moony.

Once everyone had more or less calmed down, two more kids stepped forward.

"I'll make this short, because i know Freddie here is DYING to go. So I'm Roxanne, but I prefer Roxy or Rox. Gryffindor obviously. Fifth year. My mom taught me how to play Quidditch, but I only really play in the annual Potter/Weasley game. Oh and I'm a part of the golden marauders."

I was really loving the whole "Golden Marauders" thing. It's a play off both of our groups, I'm pretty sure. Me, moony, James and the rat referred to ourselves as the marauders, and Harry and his friends were often called the golden trio, so they must've mixed the two. I was however, shaken out of my thoughts when yet another tall freckled ginger stepped front and center.

"And so after 10 minutes of boring, repetitive introductions, you finally get to meet me." He wasn't as cocky as James, but he was right up there.

"I am the final member of the Golden marauders, first and foremost."

"Glad to see your priorities all straightened out, Freddy." Teddy grumbled softly. Yep. That's Remus's kid alright.

"Anyways, I'm Fred, but everyone always calls me Freddy because it annoys me, and its their revenge on me for annoying them every single day. Im a gryffindor, in fifth year. I'm a beater like my dad, and I enjoy running around causing trouble with James, Al amd Rox. Oh and our parents are George Weasley and Angelina Johnson."

"HEY! You stole my yule ball date!" Fred exclaimed. "But i guess naming a kid after me makes up for it."

"So, I think thats everyone introduced." Teddy steps back into the center. "Now does anyone know how to..."

But Moony interrupts before Teddy can finish.
"So do I die or something?"

A/N -- So it been like 6 months, and I kinda lost motivation for this story? So ill update sporadically if I feel like it...comment if you really want me to update and I'll take it more seriously. Sorry :/