Chapter 4

(Sirius's POV)

The blue haired boy stepped forward again after Dumbledore announced that the children would be introducing themselves, and I would be lying if I said i wasn't excited. He cleared his throat, which snapped me out of my thoughts, and I started watching him.

"My name is Teddy Remus Lupin."

I broke out into a big grin. I told moony he'd find a girl, over and over but he never believed me. Prongs had agreed with me but Lupin always said no one would ever accept him enough to be with him, which was completely insane because we all had. I jumped up and wrapped an arm around his neck gleefully.

"I told ya so didn't I moony! Me and James always said you'd find a girl and now you have a kid and everything!" I started laughing at his expression, he looked so shocked and in disbelief, jaw dropped to the floor.

"Are you a we..." He dropped off, unable to ask his son the full question. Thankfully, he didn't have to.

"No, I'm not a werewolf dad, I just get moody during full moon." He reassured him. Moony looked so relieved, I knew that he had been terrified of ever having a child, in case it had been a werewolf. He would have felt so guilty about it.

"I'm 22, I'm an Auror, I was in Hufflepuff, head boy and keeper on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. Oh and I'm engaged to Miss Victoire Weasley."

"Who's your mom!" Tonks called out to him. He turned to her and smiled. Suddenly, his blue hair turned bright bubblegum pink. Like Tonks', I realized, just as he replied

"You."

Everyone gasps and starts talking all at once, but no one was louder than Tonks herself.

"YES!" She shrieked happily. "I finally wear you down Remus!"
I burst out laughing and turn to Moony, who was blushing, which was really saying something considering I've only seen him blush a couple of times.

"Right. Well i'll go next. I'm Victoire Weasley, but everyone just calls me Vic." The blonde is now speaking, she slips her hand into Teddy's as she speaks.

"You're a Weasley? But you don't have red hair!" Someone blurts out.

"Yeah i'll get to that. Anyways, I'm 21, I work for the ministry in the department of mysteries and fiancé to Mr. Teddy Lupin. I was in Gryffindor, head girl, chaser on the Quidditch team, and I have 2 other siblings."

"Hi, I'm Dominique Weasley, I'm a sixth year at Hogwarts in Hufflepuff, I don't play Quidditch and my favourite class is Care of Magical Creatures." At least this Weasley has red hair, I thought.

"I'm Louis Weasley! I'm 11 and this is my first year at Hogwarts. I'm a Gryffindor and I really really want to be keeper next year in Quidditch like my uncle Ron!" Vic jumps in again after he's finished and said
"We are the three children of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour."

I smile and look over at the couple who are blushing profusely. Imagine that, I mused. Dating someone for two weeks then finding out you end up married with kids.

"Yeah, yeah. Now for the important kids! The next kid strolls up. He's James, I remembered, the others were screaming at him.

" So I'm James Sirius Potter"
"Thanks Harry." I interrupted, smiling over at my godson.

"I am in my fifth year in the greatest house to exist, Gryffindor! Obviously, I'm on Quidditch team and I'm the seeker like my dad. I am the biggest troublemaker of the century, everyone says I take after my namesakes. I am the founder of the Golden Marauders. Good Luck Minnie" He ends with a wink at Mcgonnagal. She pales.