Chapter 3

(Teddy's POV)

Professor Dumbledore leads me to the kitchen so we're alone. I know that I shouldn't feel nervous because we were telling the truth, but i couldn't help it. It felt kinda like an exam you had studied for endlessly and knew you would receive an O for, but once you had sat down and gotten your quill ready, you started feeling nervous.

Professor Dumbledore recognized this, and smiled reassuringly at me.

"Nothing to be nervous about, young man, i just need you to drink this potion and answer a couple questions. Mostly just to satisfy Alastair." He says while passing the vial of veritaserum to me. I uncorked it and downed it in one go, then passed the empty vial back.

"What do you want to know?"

"Lets start off with your name, age, Birthday and family." He decides, waving his wand to produce two chairs which we then take.

"My name is Teddy Remus Lupin, I'm 22, born May 27th 1997 my dad was obviously Remus Lupin and my mom was Nymphadora Tonks. I don't have any siblings, but I'm engaged to Victoire Weasley, the oldest looking blonde back in there.

"Was, you say? Your parents were Remus and Tonks?" He clarifies softly, looking me in my eyes.

"Yes. Were. They died a week after I was born."

"I'm sorry. One last question, how did you all end up here?"

"Well James and Freddie stole a time turner from Harry's office, and Vic tried to tell them how dangerous the new prototypes are, but James didn't listen, like usual, and tossed to Roxy, who missed. The thing broke and this mist surrounded us and pulled us back here I guess. That's what I have assumed, anyways."

"Alright, thank you Teddy. I'm sure this will be enough for Alastair, you can rejoin your family. But I think introductions are in place for everyone, don't you?" I smiled, seeing the twinkle in his eyes and nodded. I went back to the living room where my lovely Vic was trying to keep all the kids calm. They all perked up, brimming with questions as I walked in, but I just smiled and nodded, which seemed to answer them all sufficiently. I wrapped one arm around Vic, smiling again as I felt her relax, and whispered

"Everything's going to work out, love."

She smiled as well, and we waited for Dumbledore to come back with all of our past family.
We didn't need to wait long, as it turned out. Within two minutes, everyone had made their way into the living room, as well as Severus Snape and professor Mcgonnagal.

"Okay then. As you can see, these kids have had a bit of a time turner mishap and are in fact from the future, 2019." More than a few confused voices broke out at this, but Dumbledore effectively quieted them. "They're going to introduce themselves and whatever else they feel like sharing."

"But professor," Hermione speaks up "won't that go against the laws of time traveling?"

"For now yes, but I've decided to allow it. I have no doubt that at the end of this, we will all be obliviated anyways. So who will go first?" Dumbledore concludes, asking us but looking at me so i step forward again.

"I will." Everybody's attention immediately jumps to me, and I feel uncomfortable with all these eyes staring and examining me, and even though they are technically my family, I still feel very nervous.

"My name is..."