Sam

Oh. My. God. My mate was none other than Sam.He came towards me  "Your wolf is beautiful" he said. Making jealously flow into me. He never said that I was pretty but he said that my wolf was.

Really girl? Just because he din't say you are pretty does not mean that he does not think that you are pretty - My wolf said

What ever.

He started to pet me like I was a pet.

Well we pretty much are his pet considering we are like a dog.- My wolf said.

No we are werewolf

Same thing

Its not he same thing. You are lame.

Nope. Im Lucy.

Haha very funny.

Well it pretty much was

Jack came giving me my clothes. I took it with the help of my teeth and went behind the tree. Wait, how am I supposed to change back to my human form?

Just imagine yourself in a human form

Oh

You're welcome.

Sorry. thx

I transformed into my human form and got changed with a sad face. Yes, a sad face. When ever I hear stories of people finding their mate I always hear that the guy never leaves the girl. Even in my brother's case when Jaz shifted and went behind the tree to change her clothes Jack din't allow her to do that. He wanted her to change in front of him pointing out that being her mate, he will see her naked some day. After they argued for a long time he gave up and turned back when Jaz started to get dressed. At that time Jack followed her when she went to change her clothes. But Sam, He did not follow me at all. 

Stop thinking like that. Maybe he is being a gentleman giving some time to ourself and you should be happy for that because not everyone's mates are like that. Some take the things too fast.- my wolf said

I hope so

I came out of the tree fully dressed. Everyone were waiting for me quietly and patiently when I came out. Sam rushed toward me engulfing his hands to my waist. " What your wolf told was true. I din't follow you because I wanted to give you some time. You have no idea how much of a conflict I was having with my wolf to come and see you get change. You are the most beautiful human I have ever laid my eyes on. But I don't know why I never told you. Yea, that was really stupid of me to do that. I....I..." he started to stutter. I locked my lips with his to stop his from saying more. I din't realize that were in that position for a long time until I heard cheers and claps making me feel embarrassed and hide my face on his chest making him chuckle.

Damn..I can never stop loving his chuckle

You love it that much huh?- he asked in the mind link.

I looked up at his smirking face and realised that he was hearing me since the beginning. I immediately blocked my mind link making him chuckle more.

Jaz screamed saying "Omg!! We have so much to talk about!!" and grabbed me into the pack house making Sam growl. I looked at him turning back.

His wolf is mad. He was only able to be with us for some time. Sam din't follow us convincing his wolf that we will be with him the entire time we come out of the tree fully dressed- my wolf said.

I looked at both of them looking front and back. Jaz had a questioning look and Sam's eye color changed into green representing his wolf.  Alpha's become really possessive the time they find their mate and him being an Alpha I knew how hard it was for him to be away from me. So I chose to be with him. 

 I looked at Jaz and told her that I'll talk to her tomorrow because I was tired and wanted to rest for now. She nodded smiling and left me saying "Please make sure I don't hear a news tomorrow that I am gonna have a nephew" and winked. I blushed again looking at the ground and held my hand with his on the way to the pack house.

" Are you are gonna sleep with me today? I mean if not then it's ok. I understand. It's not like...." I cut him off saying" I would love to sleep with you" and smiled.

I went to my room and got changed into grey tank top with a black short. By the time I came into the room he was watching television with a blanket covering half of him and he was shirtless.

Kiss him right now!- My wolf said

Shut up! 

"like what you see?" he asked. My head snapped looking at him and then looking at the ground blushing. Oh lord. this guy has been making me blush ever since I found out that he was my mate.

I went to the other side of the bed and laid my head on his chest with him stroking my hair. A yawn escaped from my lips and heard Sam say"Good night angel" before I fell into a deep sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________Hey guys! hope you liked this chapter. Sry for the late update and if anything sucked in my story please tell coz this is my first time writing a story! And thank you so much for reading my story!

 If there is any improvement that needs to be done in this story message me, and once again thx!