TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty

Start from the beginning

Nodding eventually, I let out a soft sigh, and walked slightly faster so I was pressed up against his back, my lips millimeters away from the skin on his neck, "Are we almost there?" I whispered softly, pressing my lips softly to his neck as I wrapped my arms around his waist, and held myself to him. Watching Seth shiver lightly, I couldn't help but smile at my accomplishment, and before I knew it, a full blown grin was spread across my lips.

Seth nodded, eventually regaining his composure and clearing his throat, "Um... just a bit further..." He told me. Nodding, I continued to walk behind him, my arms wrapped around his waist, and my lips still close to his neck.  After walking for a bit more, Seth finally came to a stop, and turned around in my grip so we were standing face to face, "Close your eyes," He whispered softly.

Staring at him confused for a moment, I bit onto my bottom lip, "I can't move with my eyes closed, I hope you know that," I told him honestly.

Seth laughed lightly, "Don't worry," He spoke softly, "Now close your eyes Corinne," He demanded.

Taking a deep breath, I finally let my eyes flutter closed.

A mere moment after all I could see was black, Seth knocked my feet from underneath me, and cradled me bridal style to his chest. 

As he continued to walk, I gripped tightly onto his shirt, and contemplated peaking a few times, but before I could even being to sneak a peak, Seth would notice what  I was doing and scold me lightly. 

"You know what?" I finally broke the silence, growing bored with the absence of our conversations.

Feeling Seth's hands shift so he was carrying my one handed, he brushed a piece of my hair out of my face, "What?" He asked softly, slowly moving his hand back to holding me.

Biting onto my bottom lip, I sighed softly, "You're the first person I've ever actually liked calling me Corinne,"  I mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

Hearing Seth's soft laughter, I felt my cheeks burn, and nearly wished I hadn't told him that. "Wait one minute...Did you just admit to liking when I call you Corinne?" He asked baffled. 

Nodding slowly, I felt Seth shake with soft laughter. "Don't make me regret telling you that, Seth!" I spoke firmly.

"Well, if you must know, you're the only one I let call me Wolfy..." He spoke, his amusement laced though his words.

Reaching out blindly, I hit his chest softly, "Hey!" I exclaimed suddenly, knowing that I was the only one who called him Wolfy, and not because he didn't let anyone call him that either, but simply because I came up with it in the first place.

Hearing Seth's laughter, I felt him stop walking, and shivered at the feel of his warm breath as he leaned towards me, "You can open you're eyes now," He whispered softly as he lowered me down to my feet.

Slowly nodding, I opened my eyes slowly, and blinked a few times. When my vision was back to normal, I opened my mouth to continue our previous conversation, but before I could say anything, a trail of burning candles caught my eyes, and drew my attention. 

Turning my body away from Seth to face the trail directly, my eyes followed the candles, and before I knew what  I was doing, I was walking beside the flickering candles, curious as to where they were going to lead me.

Feeling Seth's presence closely behind me, I smiled as I came to the end of the candles where a bundle of red tulips laid. Bending down slowly, I picked them up into my hand and raised them to my face to quickly take in the sweet scent. 

After crouching down for a moment more, I quickly stood to my feet, and turned around to embrace Seth, "Sometimes you are just too sweet..." I mumbled softly.