Blaming others for your wrongdoings (rant)

I should make a rant book. Anyone want me to make a rant book?

Well... I thought I'd discuss something else.

People who blame others for their own wrongdoings.

Look.... I know you think you're in the right but well.... You need to grow up, and accept responsibility for what you did.
For example....

(This is an actual example but I'm gonna censor out names)
If you were to pressure someone into cutting... And then say you don't pity that person for cutting...
T_T
While I might agree that yes, that person did cut, but YOU were the person who pressured that person to do so, and if you didn't pressure them, they wouldn't have done it.
And then if someone gets offended by it because they cut and they feel uncomfortable knowing that you don't pity them and they ask to not be friends anymore, well... You can't blame them for feeling offended by what you say, and you shouldn't call them out publicly and open the door to hate for them, and then say that they're in the wrong and that they started it and refuse to talk to them...

And another thing is, don't block the people who are offended by your actions, ignore the people trying to reason with you, and remove all the comments calling you out on how childish you're acting for not just talking to the person privately.

And one more point I have to make is that you shouldn't call the people who are calling you out "haters" because they're not haters. They're trying to reason with you and let you see your own mistakes, so you can fix your mistakes in the future.

My last point is, you need to listen to people and not just sit in an echo chamber of people who'll support you no matter what you do wrong and not listen to anything else because that prevents you from ever becoming more mature.
(This kinda says the same thing as another point I made but whatever)

I think I've said most of what I wanted to say. If I need to say more, I'll say it in another chapter.