Something I need to say

I never thought I'd need to address anything like this again but it will. I need to say a few things about well... A few things.

1. Mindless haters
You know, a lot of people really need to stop mindlessly hating people , especially if that person you're hating on has a valid argument. It baffles me the amount of people would blindly hate someone without checking their sources first.
Seriously!

2. Overreactions
If you ever get criticized or get told that someone doesn't like you for some reason, find out why the person is saying that before posting something about it, therefor opening the door to hate.

3. The victim mentality
The victim mentality is, and I quote, "Victim mentality is an acquired (learned) personality trait in which a person tends to regard him or herself as a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave like it were the case—even in the absence of clear evidence."
Quite a few people have this mentality and act like they're the victim even though, usually, they themself are in the wrong and I have to say to the people who do this... Open your eyes and listen to what people say to you. Also.... You need to admit to your mistakes and apologize.

4. Criticism
There are some people who really need to learn how to handle criticism. Look... Don't ever tell anyone to just "fuck off" if they're trying to reason with you. It's stupid and it makes you look immature.

5. Blocking people
This only makes the situation worse because then the other person has to say everything that could've been said privately, publicly and it renders reasoning with you useless.

6. Cussing people out
Good god. When you're in a debate, you should almost never cuss anyone out. It well... Makes you look immature.

7. Name calling
This goes with the cussing people out thing.
Don't do it. It makes you look immature and like you can't defend your claims.

8. Censoring
You should never try and censor anyone who's trying to defend a claim. If you delete comments against you, it makes you look like you can't defend your claim so you just delete the argument.
Also it annoys the people who are trying to reason with you.

I think I said this well enough.
Bye.