Prologue - The calm before the Storm

I don't know the exact moment I feel in love with Olivia.It happened and it did fast.

She showed up in my life in a moment where I really did not expect anyone coming.I had just broken up with Savannah and how two years,I'm living with someone.

I'm 19 years old and I always looked up to my brothers and their successful relationships.But now,man,I consider I have a better love life.

Olivia gives stability to my craziness.Its one of the things I love about her.She loves a good party but she also is a home girl sometimes.Olivia works a lot.We also have that in common.She is a fashion journalist.She works at Paper Magazine.I am really not into that fashion thing but I know it's a huge deal.She deserves it,though.My girl works really hard.

I woke up earlier than usual and hit the gym.I get impatient if I stay in bed and Olivia got home late.She deserves the extra sleep.

'Yo,man.Lets get some food?' Cody asks as we leave the gym.He became my number one gym buddy.

'I'll pass by Starbucks and get Liv a coffee...' I refuse his offer as I get in my car.

'Tell the wife I said hi.' He jokes and I show him the finger.It has became a joke among our friends.They think I got wifed up.

I get home and Liv is still asleep.It is well past 11AM.I hope she has the day off otherwise she is very late.

I put our coffees and donuts on the kitchen corner.I get into our room and there she is.I sit down next to her and caress her cheek.Liv has a natural blush and I love that.She looks so peaceful asleep and specially beautiful.

I lend in and kiss her cheek letting my fingers find their way to her hair.

'Morning.' I whisper as I observe her smile,eyes still closed.

'Morning.' She opens her eyes.I always get enchanted by how beautiful her eyes are.

'I brought you coffee.' I say sweetly.

'From the gym?' She asks as she sits down in bed.

'Cody says hi.' I say and she smiles.

'I have good news for you.' She says lending in.

'Yeah?'

'Today's gonna rain which is sad but I have a day off.' She smiles at me.

'Ohh,so the busy Ms.Quinn has a day for me?' I pick her to sit down in my lap.She wraps her arms around my neck and nods slowly.

'Just because you're very special and you brought me coffee.' She sassies.

'I'm sure you'll make it up to me.' I give her a quick kiss.

'Question is: Do you have the day for me?' She asks with her eyebrows raised.I know where this comes from.

'I have all my days for you,my lady.' She smiles at my response.I am supposed to meet up with Rocky for some get together,but I spent all my life with him and Olivia is a hell of a better cuddler.

--------------------------
Hello,beautiful people!

So,me and Emma have decided to give you guys a little tease of what we are planning.We still don't know when we will post regularly but maximum time is two weeks.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS.

Me and Emma always talked about collaborating so we're super excited to share this story.

Love,

Tris and Emma