Horcuxes and Sneak In

Start from the beginning

10 minutes later, and everyone was stuffed. Harry giggled at everyone sighs of pleasure.

"I guess no magic makes food better." Ron commented. "Why didn't you try to use magic when you where cooking?" Ron asked.

"I don't know. I always did it that way. Sometimes id make fried eggs with ham, or sometimes I made biscuits with gravy. It all depended on the day." Harry said simply. "But I don't think magic has any constellation with food quality. You mum's cooking is far more superior to mine, and she uses magic." Harry added.

"Well, if mum were here, she would be proud of this meal." Ron complemented. Harry blushed at the praise, and he stood up, and was about to collect the dishes when Hermione stopped him.

"You already made breakfast, let me do the dishes." Hermione said. But her tone of voice dared Harry to refuse her offer, so Harry let go of the plate, and everyone else walked to the living room.

"Sorry that you had to make breakfast Harry." Remus apologized. "I don't even know how to make a piece of toast, and I'm an adult."

Harry raised his hands up. "Its fine, really, I enjoy cooking for you all. Its nice to make breakfast for my family." Harry said happily. Harry wasn't faking it though. He secretly liked to cook, but when the Dursleys were around, he hated it. Draco saw that Harry was genuinely happy, and hugged him, and planted a kiss on his nose. Hermione came out of the kitchen, having already finished the dishes.

"How about we destroy those 2 horcuxes?" Harry said confidently. Everyone agreed, and Harry dug around in the bottomless bag, and retrieved the locket and ring. Harry then pulled out the Sorting Hat.

"Thank goodness you got me out of there! It was horrid." The hat exclaimed.

"Sorry, I forgot about you." Harry apologized, and placed the talking hat on the table. He first laid the ring on the ground. "Neville, I need you to reach your hand into the hat, and try pulling out the sword."

"There's a sword in there?" Neville repeated, puzzled. Neville complied, and reached his hand in the hat. All of a sudden, his face brightened, and he pulled out the sword of Godric Grifindor.

"Cool." Neville said, mesmerized by the sword.

"Ok, can you hand over the sword?" Harry asked. Neville handed him the sword. Everyone backed away. Harry rose the sword into the air, and struck it down on the ring. Soon a black cloud enveloped Harry, and he gasped and panted, trying to crawl away from the smoke, but it stayed a little longer. A minute later, the cloud disappeared. Draco went to Harry's aid, and helped him stand up.

"Are you ok? Did it hurt you?" Draco asked. Harry just shook his head.

"It felt like a dementor, but it didn't hurt me. I just felt really depressed all of a sudden, but I'm fine now." Harry comforted. Harry then placed the locket on the ground. Everyone backed away, as Harry raised the sword again, and brought it down on the locket. Nothing happened.

"Shit." Ron said. Hermione smacked him in the arm for his language.

"Maybe we need to open it?" Remus suggested. Hermione walked to the Sorting Hat.

"You said something a really long time ago, about the four founders of Hogwarts. You mentioned the relic from Slytherin. Can you tell me that bit of the story?" Hermione asked politely. The hat sighed, but complied.

"Now Slytherin was sentimental, and only like the purest. So he hid a pocket watch that only a snake could open." The hat recited. They all thought for a moment.

"Parceltongue!" Harry exclaimed. "I can speak to snakes, and snakes can speak to me. Maybe I need to open it in Parceltongue." Harry said excitedly.