The End or The Beginning

Börja om från början

I gently kissed the top of her head and she cuddled up more into me.

"I know this is probably the hundredth time I'm going to say it but I love you so much Rose." She giggled and looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes that I could look into for days.

"I love you too Mark, it's just I wish we could have meet in a different way."

That's definitely understandable

"How did you become a lost boy anyway if you don't mind me asking?" Rose asked with curiosity.

I sighed.

"Well it was about.....hundred years ago, and we'll my parents were Gypsy's, we would travel to different towns selling stuff. But they never cared for me, they never wanted me so they sold me to a mean man when I was 6 years old who took lost kids and he made us work in a factory making weapons of all kinds. I spent 11 years there until I decided to run away, I climbed out one of the windows and ran as fast as my legs could go until I was out of the town and in the middle of a forest. I dropped to the ground trying to think what I was going to do now that as soon as they find out I'm gone there going to be looking for me. So I just sat there with my head in my hands until.

'What's with you?' A British voice asked, I looked up and that was when I first met Peter pan.

I didn't say anything I just looked at him.

'You know this is not a bad thing.' He said as he walked over to me. 'now you are free from the adults.'

I still didn't say anything

'I'm from a place called Neverland, it's an island where you will never grow up, and you can do whatever you want. I can take you there.' He said offering me his hand

I don't know why but I took his hand and he brought me to neverland, and that's how I became a lost boy.

"Wow" Rose said in shock

We sat in silence for awhile until there was a scream??

"What was that?" Rose asked as she stood up quickly

"I don't know, come on." I said as I got up and we followed the screams.

We followed the screams to the blue fairy's house and right there we saw Pan's shadow ripping the blue fairy's shadow right out of her! We rushed to help her but it was too late, pans shadow flew off and the blue fairy's body lied dead in front of us. Emma, hook, Charming, snow white and Tinkerbell came running around the corner.

"What happened!?" Emma said as she looked down at the body.

"Pan's shadow killed her." I said

"Why would the shadow kill blue?" Tinkerbell asked

"Don't know love, but I do know that the shadow only takes orders from one person." Hook said with a worried look.

"Pan." Emma said as she gave me and Rose a worried look

(Peter's POV)

"Henry Come with me something's happened!" I heard Regina yell from down stairs.

Regina brought me to where my shadow killed the blue fairy and right away my eyes landed on Rose and Mark who were holding hands.

"What the hell happened?" Regina asked.

"The shadow got her" Charming answered

"Pans shadow? But I trapped it on the sail." Regina said

"Well it got free" Emma said

"Well let's go back to the ship and get the coconut, if it attacks again we need to be ready" Neal said as he and hook started walking to the docks.