>>>1<<<

Hello readers! Before this story starts I just want you to know that this is set 6 years in the future after the cartoon. I will put all of the characters ages below:
The gang + Rebecca: 16
Candace: 21
In the cartoon, Phineas and Ferb, everyone was ten (not including Candace she was 15) so they are all 16 now. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my first fanfic!

~*~

Isabella's POV

"Ugh," I said as I slumped face first onto my bed.

It had been another day of striving to gain Phineas' attention, but as usual he didn't notice me. I mean how oblivious can you get? Ever since we met I have had a huge crush on Phineas, but he never noticed, even when I was being super obvious. It has been years of struggling to gain his attention. My worst nightmare is that he will fall for another girl and never notice how I feel.

"Oh, Phineas. Why can't you just notice me for once." I whispered.

>>>•<<<

Phineas' POV

Riiiing! Riiiing!

I sat up and turned off my alarm. It was time to start another day! I got dressed and went downstairs to see Ferb eating cereal.

"Hey bro! What should we do today?" I asked.

Ferb just shrugged.

"Well, we'll think of something."

Ferb and I finished breakfast then went out to the backyard. We looked at some blueprints. I saw one for the biggest, most ultimate helicopter ever.

"Hey Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!" I said.

Then we heard a moving van and turned our heads to see someone moving into the house next to us.

"Ferb, someone is finally moving into that house next to us. I wonder who it could be..."

>>>•<<<

Rebecca's POV

We pulled up to this big, two story house in a nice suburban neighborhood. We had just moved from Los Angeles to Danville. I was sad to leave all my friends, but at the same time super excited because I really didn't like living in Los Angeles.

My family and I unpacked our things from the moving van and, after we had finished, I told my mom I was going to say hi to our new neighbors. I walked up to their front door and knocked. A lady with orange hair answered the door.

"Why hello! Are you the new neighbor?" the woman said.

"Yes, my name is Rebecca."

"Well, nice to meet you Rebecca! My name is Linda. My boys are outside in the backyard if you want to go meet them."

"Thank you, Linda!"

I walked out back to see a boy with red hair and another boy with green hair. They both seemed my age.

"Hi! I'm your new neighbor, Rebecca." I said.

Both boys stood up and came up to me.

"Hi, Rebecca. I'm Ferb." the green haired boy said in a strong British accent.

I looked to the red-headed boy expecting him to say something, but instead he was just staring at me with wide eyes.

"Umm, what's your name." I asked.

Then Ferb elbowed him.

"Oh, uh, I'm Ph-Phineas." he said.

Then the gate opened and a girl with raven-black hair walked in.