Chapter 2- hurt

A few weeks have gone by and Chresanto and i haven't talked much..only a few "good morning beautiful" texts early in the morning but thats about it. When i text him during the day he seldom replies and if he does, it's just quick one word answers. I'm not mad...i mean..it's his los-oh who am i kidding. I'm pissed and sad and dissapointed. I mean, im not really  that surprised.. i kind of expected this considering the fact that i live on the other side of the country -.- but it's just...the way he said it, the way he smiled, i thought maybe he really liked me...but whatever. forget him. I went through the rest of my morning hygine then went off to school....

~I look at the clock..3:04pm, 41mins left of school then I've got the rest of my weekend off, TGIF ! a buzzing sensation on my thigh interupted my thoughts...hmm i got a text message from...chresanto ?? luckily i sit in the very back of my science class so the teacher cant see me. i pulled out my phone and opened the message:

From: Chresanto

hey beautiful ! im so so SO sorry i haven't text you lately, I've just been really busy, but i'd love to see you ;) I'm gonna be in the ATL this saturday, meet me at the Georgia Aquarium tomorrow at 7am. I really can't wait to see you again :)

                                                                                                                                                         -Chresanto

-end of text-

-omg...my stomach just filled with butterflies, i felt a huge smile creep upon my face, the things this boy does to me...wait, no. snap out of it. Who does he think he is ??? he ignores me for 3 weeks then expects me to jump for him? umm no. *i text him back*

-text convo-

me:really chresanto ?? you ignore me for weeks w/o a real explanation then expect me to chase after you ? i don't think so. (he replied back almost instantly this time)

c: noooo mariah thats not it at all ! Ive just been so busy, my life is so hectic but i havent forgotten about you, i promise.

me: busy with what ? your a kid !

c: i....i can't tell you right now but i'll tell you tomorrow at the aquarium, i promise. I'll make it all up to you...please just come :'(

-end of text convo-

i didnt reply because i didnt know whether or not i was going.....

will mariah go to the aquarium ? how will chresanto make it up to her?? whats his explanation ??? HAS HE GOTTEN EVEN SEXIER ???? Keep reading to find out ;)