Chapter 2

This one's pretty short too, but at least it's a chapter? :/ I got no excuses. Oh, and can someone make me a cover? I'm sick of making my own. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan's POV:

We walk out the back of the stage wearing hoodies with the hoods up and dark shades, hoping that the girls were still there.

We find them standing next to their seats, talking. The boys and I approach them quietly.

"I feel like a stalker," James whispers to me.

"Me too," I whisper back. "But it's worth it."

"There's only two friends," He points out. "Dibs on the brunette."

I laugh. "Sure, whatever."

We get to the girls when everyone is just starting to leave. But, miraculously, the girls stayed.

"Can I help you?" James' brunette girl asks politely.

"Yes," Kendall replies. "Can we get your names by any chance?"

"Umm, okay," My girl says. "I'm Sarah Rockford--" She points to her brunette friend. "This is Isabel McAdams--" Sarah points to her black-haired friend last. "And this is Ava Smith."

"Sarah," I repeat. "That's a pretty name."

Sarah blushes. "Thanks, Logan."

I take off my sunglasses. "How did you know it was me?"

"Facial shape," She says like it's no big deal. "Yours is very unique."

"That's a little creepy," James whispers to me.

Sarah glares at him. "No, it's not. I'm a make-up artist. I've learned to recognize face shapes."

Her friends giggle. "This happens all the time," Isabel says.

"She creeps people out when she does that," Ava adds. "And she does it all the time!"

Sarah laughs nervously. "Not all the time."

Isabel and Ava nod and smile.

The boys and I laugh.

"Are the rest of the guys here?" Ava asks.

"Yeah," Kendall says, taking off his hood and sunglasses. James and Carlos do the same.

"Awesome!" Isabel squeals. "We're in a conversation with Big Time Rush!"

The boys and I smile at her excitement.

We all get in a few conversations, trying to learn about each other. I don't say much, just nod and occasionally add something in.

Sarah pulls me to the side. "What's wrong? You've barely said anything this whole time."

I hesitate. The truth is, I couldn't talk because I couldn't think of anything to say. Words just didn't come to my mind. I feel tongue-tied. "I'm just tired," I lie.

"I don't believe that, but I don't have any other conclusions," Sarah says. "But, I pulled you over here for another reason."

"And what's that?" That was all I could think of.

"I wanted to give you," She digs out a pen and a little pad of paper out of her purse. "My number." She scribbles her number down on the paper, rips it off, and hands it to me along with the pen and the pad of paper.

"You had a pen and a little notebook in your purse?" I ask, jotting my number down.

"Sure," She says, looking in her purse. "I have everything in here. Pens, paper, sunglasses, my phone, chapstick, sunscreen, wallet..." She pulls out a squeeze bottle. "Need some lotion? It's Secret Wonderland." Sarah takes the pen and paper back and puts it in her purse.

(A/N: I just asked my mom what would be a crazy thing to have in a purse, and this was her response: "I don't know, a screwdriver? A taser? A cup of milk?" Ohh, I love my mom.)

I look at my dry hands and grab the bottle. "Bath & Body Works?"

"I love Bath & Body works. Love it. Secret Wonderland is my favorite."

"I feel like a girl," I say while rubbing the white lotion on my hands.

"You're welcome," Sarah giggles.

Gosh, she's beautiful. And her laugh is like music to me. I've fallen for someone I didn't even know existed until an hour ago. Her name is Sarah Rockford.

"I'm just going to tell you all now," Kendall says on the way home. "Ava is mine."

"Still got dibs on Isabel," James puts in.

"Don't rub it in, guys!" Carlos whines.

"Ha!" James laughs. "You're going to die alone."

"Nu-uh!" Carlos protests.

"How were things with Sarah?" Kendall asks me while James and Carlos argue with each other.

"Good. I got her number," I reply, continuing to stare out the window.

Kendall smacks me on the back. "Good job, man!"

"Thanks," I mumble.

Kendall sniffs the air. "What is that smell? It's de-licious!"

"Secret Wonderland," I say quietly. "Sarah gave me some lotion."

"Wow, you two must've really hit it off!" Kendall says with a smile.

"Yeah."

I was quiet the rest of the ride from the hotel. I was too busy thinking about Sarah. I truly think she is the one for me.

When we get to our hotel, I walk up Kendall and I's room and plop on my bed. I almost immediately fall asleep.