"Or we could go to my room" Gage whispered feeling his stomach clench at the way Lexus was looking at him. Hungry and needy and sexy.

"All good things come to those who wait baby" Lexus smiled softly when Gage rolled his eyes at the sorely overused line.

"Then let's go do some waiting" Gage smiled and kissed Lexus' chin before shoving Lexus back and opening the car door quickly with a giggle at Lexus' shocked expression.

"You're gonna pay for that" Lexus threatens with a smile and Gage stuck his tongue out at him playfully.

Lexus got in the vehicle and took Gage's hand onto his lap, swiping his thumb over the back of it every now and again.

Gage looked at the man, a smile on his lips as he drove at a steady pace within the speed limit.

"We're going to Luigi's. I um, I don't know any other place here" Lexus says nervously glancing at Gage and Gage would swear ten years from now that Lexus was blushing.

"I love that place so don't worry" Gage smiled and bit his lip only now cursing himself that he should have man-scaped properly. Holding in a groan when he thought of what his beard looked like. Hell he didn't even shave his 'down there' since the last time he saw Lexus. Oh god! The man would be lost in a jungle when he gets there!

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lexus asked worriedly and Gage shook his head lightly.

"Nothing" Gage squeaked no wanting to divulge the state of his nether regions. Maybe he could trim quickly when they do get to a room. He'd say he wants a shower and hack away at the bush and Lexus would not be the wiser. Yea, that sounds like a plan.

Lexus frowned a bit and Gage sent him a reassuring smile when he parked the car.

"So how have you been?" Lexus asked Gage once they were seated and the waiter left them to decide on their dinner choice.

"I've been..." Gage trailed off and bit his lip before finishing his reply.

"I've been a mess" he admits with a sigh.

"I well, holed up in my room watching romance movies and listening sad breakup songs" Gage blushed and hung his head staring intently at the menu.

"I've um..." Lexus began and cleared his throat.

"I tried origami and boxing to try and get you off my mind. Clubbing, for a moment I was worried I was impotent but then I'd think of you and boom" Gage blushed even harder and Lexus smiled.

"When none of that worked Jack was my new best friend" Gage grimaced, who in the hell was Jack?

"Whiskey did the trick. I'd get to sleep without having nightmares of our last day together or fantasies that tormented me" Lexus stared intently at Gage.

"Oh" was all Gage could say, relieved that Jack wasn't a guy and a bit peeved Lexus was drinking himself into a stupor for so long.

They stared at each other for a long time basking in each other's company.

"I love your beard" Gage touched his own cheek and laughed softly at Lexus' words.

"Really? I haven't taken care of it in a long time" Gage rubbed at his chin feeling the rasp of his stubbles against his palm.

"Yea, it makes you look ruggedly handsome" Lexus says and Gage felt heat climb his cheeks and thanked the beard for hiding it.

Neither was aware that their mothers were sitting a few tables away from them watching as their sons looked at each other lovingly. As both Lexus and Gage fell in love all over again.

Tina and Audrina quietly fangirling and making wedding plans already and gushing about what great parents they'd be if they decided to have children in the future.

Tina and Audrina watched as Lexus and Gage left the restaurant practically joined at the hip as they talked and laughed carelessly and both mothers could not be happier that their sons too were happy.

*****

A/N

After this is just the Epilogue and voila! The end. So sad but them boys gotta continue their lives without me butting into it.