Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Lexus

"I'm cutting you off Lex" Henry the bartender says swiping the whiskey off the counter before Lexus could reach it.

"Come on man, just one more shot" Lexus all but slurred. This was how he spent his evenings. Drowning in Jack.

"No. You said that for the last five" Henry says giving him a look.

"What's with the look man?"

Henry sighed, dropping his j-cloth and leaned on the bar, "Lex, I know we're not friends or anything but whatever you're going through you need to find a healthier way to deal with it" Henry says making Lexus sigh dejectedly.

"There isn't. I just need to forget. I can't... I don't want to see him in my dreams too. He's already on my mind all day" Lexus clutched at his head, the bar seeming to spin.

"Maybe that's what you need. To face it head on" Henry says softly making Lexus grit his teeth.

"Well I don't. It hurts too much man. It just hurts so much" Lexus whispered. His stomach dropping. He stood on shaky limbs and groped around in his pockets until he found his keys.

"Listen man, I'm calling you a cab" Henry says snatching the keys from Lexus' hand.

"Ok" Lexus mumbled taking back the stool and sipping on the water Henry pushed in front of him.

Ah hell. Just need to forget. Maybe if he forgets the pain would go away. The empty feeling would dissipate.

He tried all kinds of things. Work didn't help. Neither did gym. He tried getting a hobby, origami, martial arts, heck he even thought of therapy.

Drinking. Yep, that was the new solution. He couldn't even think about finding someone.

He couldn't get it up and not for lack of trying on a couple of twinks' parts. He just had no sex drive unless he thought of Gage. His body would ache so bad that he's been jerking off on the regular these days feeling even filthier each time he gasped Gage's name on release.

When he arrived home in the taxi Henry called for him he just grunted at his mother, climbed the stair case and dropped face first onto his bed not even bothering to wonder why she was at his apartment in the first place.

Sleep. Just sleep. He didn't need the dreams. He didn't want them. He couldn't cope when he woke up aching to hold Gage. To see Gage's smile. Hear his laugh.

The warmth and feeling of finally finding that one thing you never thought you would. Oh how he missed it. Just feeling happy. Loved. In love with somebody beautiful and perfect.

Hell that feeling of being in love with Gage was the best feeling in the world. The best and Lexus knew he'd never ever feel that way again.

 The best and Lexus knew he'd never ever feel that way again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
No Regretting Us (ManXMan// lgbt)// #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें