Hoshi had to let it continue since the photo album was already brought out and in the hands of his mother.

"Ah, this was on the day of his black belt grading and also when he received it. Isn't he adorable?" she flipped to a page.

"Naega Hoshi!" I copied the pose in the photo.

That pose never died. His mother laughed at me and also knew that he brought that pose throughout his life. Hoshi looked as if he wanted to crawl into a hole.

"He was so chubby and cute back then," I complimented him and pointed to a picture.

She carried on and showed me more photos. She got to the picture when Hoshi got scouted by Pledis and had to move to the dorm. She seemed on the brink of tears when she talked about it. They probably missed him especially since he was young. I comforted her and tried to change the topic. There were pictures of his debut too. That was the last picture they took with him.

"Why don't we take one now since he's home?" I suggested.

They agreed to the idea and got their camera. I helped them take a picture with Hoshi. They looked really happy. Hoshi, too was extremely grateful to meet his parents again. I passed the camera back to them and they insisted on taking a picture of me and Hoshi together.

"You're his first girlfriend, so of course we have too," she pushed us together.

Hoshi slid an arm around my waist and I did the same to him. We smiled and his father took a picture. Hoshi requested another one.

"Ok, 1.. 2.. 3.."

Right when he said 3, I felt his lips on my cheek. I was surprised by it and the camera probably caught it. I looked at him and he smiled cheekily.

"Yeah, that's my boy," he fist-bumped Hoshi.

Like father, like son. The picture actually came out quite nice. My shocked face was caught along with Hoshi kissing my cheek.

"Now I know where you got your smooth moves from," I noted.

"He was the same too when we were young. Such a smooth guy. I was caught in your trap in no time," Hoshi's mother pointed to her husband.

She looked at him lovingly. They reminisced back to when they were dating. Hoshi had kept his arm around my waist the whole time and I didn't notice. It also took me sometime before I noticed him glancing at me. He probably imagined us being that way when we got older.

I turned around to where we stood and saw a some medals, trophies and family photos. Hoshi followed along since he would not let go of me.

"Oh, these are all the medals and trophies I won from Taekwondo and dance competitions," he told me, pointing at them.

"Woah, that's a lot. You forgot one more though," my words got him and his parents confused.

"The trophy for winning my heart," I winked at him.

He was flustered but quickly had a comeback.

"What do you mean? The trophy's right in in front of me," he winked back at me.

Now was my turn to blush. I stuttered and looked away. I saw his parents giggling to themselves. They told me more stories about Hoshi when he was young. He was generally a happy child under a good influence. He also got along well with just about everyone he met.

It was soon time to sleep as signalled by our yawns. We retired to our separate rooms. In our room, I commented on his childhood photos.

"You were so adorable back then," I commented, sitting on the bed.