Chapter 20

A/N: I might re edit this upon publish but it is highly likely to be grammar errors that do not affect the story. I will try to find more time to make more chapters. Enjoy my edit attached with this chapter.
___________________________________
Crystal's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I reached my hand over to stop it. I tried to get up but was pulled back into bed and was engulfed in a hug.

"Stay.. Screw work.." Hoshi mumbled.

I laid in bed, my back against his chest. I pondered for awhile. I sighed and grabbed my phone. I searched through my contact list and pressed the call button.

"Hey Jessica.. I was wondering if you could.."

"cover for you today? Ok fine. I owed you from before anyways," my coworker completed my sentence.

"Thank you! Goodbye!" I thanked her and ended the call.

I lightly tossed my phone on the bedside table. I turned over to face a half asleep Hoshi. I told him I had the day off and he cheered. He wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest, falling back asleep.

I was awoken a few hours later by the burning light of the sun. I got up and lifted the blanket off me. I turned and swung my legs to the side of the bed. However, before I even stood up, Hoshi clinged on to my waist. He persuaded me to stay in bed.

"No. It's 12.30 already. You got work and I gotta eat. Get your lazy ass up," I commanded.

"Fine... Just give me 5 more minutes," he raised his hand.

"Nope. Now." I demanded.

"What will I get if I wake up now?" he asked.

"A life." I answered coldly and I felt my tummy rumbling.

"Don't be like that... How about you buy me lunch?" he gave an offer.

"Alright deal. I'm hungry so I don't really care," I accepted his offer and stood up.

I walked over to the closet. I rubbed my eyes and let out a small yawn. I opened it and started rummaging through. Before I could take any longer, Hoshi came over to me and picked out an outfit. It was a long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I glanced at him.

"You look good in anything jagiya," he yawned out and dragged himself away to get ready too.

I took that as a compliment and thanked him before heading off to do my routine. I came out of the bathroom to see he also had the same outfit on. Sly. He just made me wear a matching outfit. Afterwards, we headed out to a fast food joint nearby. As promised, I bought lunch for him and myself. We ate lunch before we headed to the Pledis building.

"Jagi.. Can I go say hi to Jihoon at least? Pretty please? It won't be longer than 5 minutes," I tugged on Hoshi's shirt as we were nearing the studio.

"3 minutes and make it quick," he told me.

I nodded and went ahead to the studio. I knocked on the door a few times before hearing approval to enter. I entered and Jihoon made a few clicks on his mouse before swivelling his chair to face the door.

"Oh, hi Crystal," he gave a small smile.

"Hi.. How's your stomach? Sorry I kicked you last night," I apologised.

"It's ok. It only hurt a while but I'm ok now. Are you here with Soonyoung?"

"Yep. I will be with him in the dance studio if you need us. Oh, how is the other song progressing?" I checked with him.

"It's giving me a little headache but I'll pull through. Don't worry about my breaks. I can take them on my own. In fact, I just took a short one just now," he reported, smiling sincerely.