Important Authors note

So I know for a while I wasn't updating but in my defence I had exams so I would now like to formally apologize to you all as my readers, friends and supporters.

I would also like to give a shout out to my friend, drama queen and a great supporter Sasha-Gaye Ashley. She has been threatening me to update so I dedicate my next chapter to her.

Also I have a few books I haven't published and I want your opinions on them all and which one I should publish after Twice The Reward. So all you have to do is comment if you think I should publish it first or not. I'll tally them and the one with the most comments will be published after I'm done with Twice The Reward.

So first we have Savage:

"Good morning and welcome to the Saints Bank, how may I help you?"

"Empty all the money in the bag"

"Excuse me? "

"Guys now, Everybody get down! "

************

Wanted in over fourteen states is the notorious Dragon group and their leader Savage. He robs banks and kills without mercy. So why did he kidnap twenty two year old Angelica Daniels.

No one knows his real name.

She finds him intriguing.

He goes by savage.

She think he's a savage.

He has a tainted heart.

She's just a normal woman.

He doesn't like to show emotion.

She brings out the best in him.

He's wanted dead or alive.

She fell in love with a Criminal.

So now that they meet, how will the story unfold? Is it bad to love a Criminal?

*******

Rated mature content.

Sex scenes and cursing. Don't read if you find that uncomfortable.

Next we have heartbreak girl:

Xander and Chassidy are best friend but he has a secret

He is totally and utterly in love with her.

Yet she never notices his love.

He will do anything to make her happy even if it means not confessing his feeling and allowing her to be his heartbreak girl.

Now watch as they go through the journey of confessing there feelings for each other.

Does Chassidy only see him as a friend or does she feel more than she's letting on.

*********

"Why don't you just tell her how you feel, everyone can see your madly in love with her" spoke Ethan trying to encourage his friend.

"I told you even if I have to watch her be happy with another guy I'll do it because that's how much I love her, I'll do anything for Chassidy to be happy" I spoke those words even though it tore me apart inside.

"Then your gonna make her be your heartbreak girl" he looked at me with eyes filled with pity.

"Yes I guess I will"

Even if it does hurt.

*******************

And lastly Calamity:

What if you got stuck in a strange town and couldn't leave

What if you thought the towns people are crazy....

And what if a legend was about to be revealed that might cause you to rethink your reality.

____________________________________

Meet Gabriel a guy whose on his way to find his mysterious dad, which he never heard of or who he never knew and is suddenly stuck in a town.

Meet Nina a girl who grew up in a town with a curse that runs in her family and their many dark secrets.

When these two souls meet what will happen.

Will Gabriel stay and help her and maybe find out a few things on the way or will he run from this messed up reality but then again he can't leave until the curse is broken.

__//_____//______//_____//_____//___//

Read sad-sims new book calamity

Throw in a guy, a girl , power, love and a whole bunch a paranormal what do you get.

Read and you'll see

___________________________________

Comment for your favorite and which one should be published first.