(Spoilers) Live Eviction, HoH, Secrets Come Out.

Sophia POV
There we all sat. I looked at Paulie, just the other day we shared that kiss, that moment, I told him I loved him for the first time in years. He gives me a smile that calms me. "Houseguests." 'Oh shit.'
"In just a few moments I will reveal the the evicted houseguest. He or she will have a few moments to say goodbye and grab their things." She got silent, I'm pretty sure everyone can hear my heartbeat. "With a vote of 8-4, Jozea you've been evicted from the Big Brother house." He stands up hugging everyone, after he hugs me, I hug Paulie. "I told you, I'd be here." I chuckled as we all make our way to the memory wall, we see his face turn grey and I hug my Alliance members. Then I hug Natalie and then I turn back to Paulie he's hugging Zakiyah. My heart sank, it wasn't a friendly hug, he gave me a friendly hug. 'I'm over it.' He sees my face and knows he messed up, he shook his head I just turned to Frank.
We make our way outside and stand with our teams, and lucky me, Paulie is on my team. "It wasn't what you-" I hold my hand up. "Play your fucking game. I'll play mine." I fold my arms hearing Julie's voice I place them on my hips listening to her words, the comp starts and my balance sucks. "You can do it Soph. Slow and steady." I smile grabbing the berry. "Thank you Frank." He goes and Paulie looks at me. "Sophia." I shake my head.
Category four wins!
"Alright Category Four, who is the  new HoH?" We came to a decision and I look to Frank then to Michelle. "Paulie."
Later, I'm in the storage room looking for food, I grab some chips and look at the camera shaking my head. I see Frank come in hugging me. "You're so cute and little." I smile with a little blush on my cheek. "Frank!" I giggle like a school girl. "Thanks."  He kissed my head. "Anytime sweetheart."

Sophia DR- "Frank is amazing and I never thought I'd ever meet him. He's kinda winning me over."

Upstairs in Paulie's HoH room. I saw Zakiyah talking to him. I knew Paulie and I were done. There's no way around it. I keep my head held high though, I had Frank which made me kinda happy. I decided to go up and talk to him. "We gotta talk." He nodded his head and told Zakiyah to leave for a minute, she walked out along with Nicole and Tiffany. "Baby.."
My hand goes up. "No, none of that. You've been flirting with Pre-School teacher of the year and I'm tired of being jealous. I'm tired of wondering what would happen if we were together. Paulie I can't be with you. Is it because of Frank? No. Is it because you hurt my heart when you left? Hell yeah. I loved you for so long Paulie. Now... I just. I still do. I won't stop. But I can't be with you. Not with Zakiyah in the house."
I walked out looking at Kiyah. "He's all yours." I walk down laying next to Frank. 'This better be easier than the last.'