Nominee's & What's Sophia's secret?

Sophia POV
Later that night I am laying in the bed that I share with Paulie. "Dude, you can not go home I can not play this game without you." Paulie looks over kissing the top of my head " You have nothing to worry about, everything will be fine, We don't even know who she is going to put up tomorrow." I listen to his words and nod my head but I just keep looking at the ceiling. "You trust me?" I let my head nod again. His arm pulls me closer to him as he pecked my head again. "Good, I won't let anything happen to you, I know if I did my family would kill me." I laugh sitting up and crawls out of the bed. "Yeah, that's something I doubt you want, Death by Calafiore Mafia!"
Sophia DR- "Yes, Paulie and I know each other and have grown to know each other very, very well. We dated in high school and College, We broke up before he went and played MLS."
I walk outside sitting on the couch along with Bronte, Bridgette and Michelle. "Okay, if you could have any past  male houseguest in the house right now who would it be?" I hear Michelle ask, I chuckle and sit next to Bronte as she answers "I think, I would have to say, Zach from Nicole's season." I smile watching as they look at me. "Well, it's nice having Paulie here, but boy I would love to have Cody here, he's pretty hot." I laugh as the girls continue to gossip I get tired again and walk into the bedroom where Paulie is laying and I lay on top of him. "My brother told me no showmance." I roll my eyes and lay next to my ex boyfriend he instantly pulled me closer. "I'm gonna protect you no matter what." I nod cuddling into him. "I know you will, you always did in the past, I don't expect now to be different." He mumbled something that sounded like 'Good' but don't quote me on that.
Paulie DR- "I will always love Sophia. Maybe we can respark our relationship."
Next Day
It's the Nomination Ceremony, I have been a nervous wreck all day. "Hey everybody it's time for the Nomination Ceremony." We all pile up into the house and around the table. "This is the first Nomination Ceremony, as Head of Household I have to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn the keys and the faces will pop up on the Memory Wall."  She turns the first key and it's Jozea, she turns the second key and my heart stops.
Sophia DR- "I know I am in on the little plan, but I don't want Paulie to leave, I am terrified America."
"I have nominated you Jozea and you Paulie, it's nothing personal, I just needed to get the first nominations out of the way." As she finishes her speech we all stand up and I hug Paulie and he whispers "It's gonna be okay." He then hugs everyone else and I walk to the bedroom.
Paulie DR- "Am I scared? A little bit. But I know I will win the Veto and I am gonna stay here with Sophia and I am gonna win the whole thing.. Sorry babe."
Questions:
Who will win the Power of Veto?
Will there be any big fights break out?
Does anyone expect Paulie and Sophia to get back together? Or will Frank play a factor?