Outside the House! Starring Cody Calafiore!

"Mom! It's on!" I sit on the couch with my Mom, my Dad, and little Sister ready to watch my big brother take on the show Big Brother, A fun little twist was that none of my family members knew Soph was in the BB house, well, except me of course.
"Aw, Julie looks amazing as always." I hear my mother say and I smile as she says lets meet our house guests, after a few minutes I see myself on the screen. "Who is this handsome devil!" I joke as my sister rolls her eyes, then they see her. "Oh my God." Their jaws drop to the floor as she goes into some detail of herself. "She looks absolutely stunning!" My mother gushes, then her hands place on her cheeks "Oh, no.. Paulie and her haven't spoke since the break up, how will they get along in the house?"
It shows the houseguests standing on the stage and Paulie's eyes never leave Sophia's face, body, and soul basically. "Mom he will protect her, she will protect him, that's what they do!"
I watch the show as they all enter and Paulie's eyes don't leave Sophia's not even once. "Ya boy is head over heels with the girl he left." Derrick says as we watch and I nod.
I watch the Nomination Ceremony and I see Nicole put Paulie up. "Really Nicole? That is rude, I thought we were friends." I say to my television. "She can't hear you." My sister says as she walks to the kitchen.