"Somebody killed the janitor." Stiles fesses up.

"What?" Allison asks in surprise.

"Yeah the janitor is dead." Stiles says flatly.

"What's he talking about is this a joke?" Allison asks with only half disbelief and half terror. Now my magic is suppressed but I can read her emotion like an open book.

"Who killed him?" Jackson speaks up, I glance over at Bella who seems to be shaking in her combat boots. Never would I think my coven leader would shake in fear, I always put her on a pedestal above all else. But her emotions simply bring her back to humanity and make her more relatable.

"No, this was supposed to be over. The mountain lions and-"

"Don't you get it? " Jackson cuts Lydia off, "There wasn't a mountain lion."

"Who was it?" Allison shouts in fear. "What does he want?"

"I don't know." Scott stutters out. "I just know that if we go out there he is going to kill us."

"Us? He's going to kill us?" Lydia asks.

"Who, is it?" Allison asks more sternly.

"It's Derek Hale, and he is going to kill everyone in sight." Bella says flatly next to me, my head snaps up to her and so does everyone else's. Her shaking has stopped and she's become still, but I watch as a singular dull tear rolls down her pale emotionless face.

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asks.

"Are you sure?" Allison asks.

"We all saw him, it was paralyzing." Bella answers still not meeting eye contact.

"The mountain lion-"

"Derek." Bella answers softly.

"Yeah Derek killed everyone starting with his own sister." Scott adds in and finally Bella's head whips around and she stares into his eyes. I feel an excessive amount of pressure flooding around Bella and I frown in confusion. "And if we don't get out now, we'll be next."

"Well, call the cops." Jackson orders Stiles.

"No." Stiles says sternly.

"What do you mean no?" Jackson asks.

"I mean no you want to hear it in Spanish? No!" Stiles says.

"Look Derek killed three people alright we don't know what he's armed with." Stiles defends.

"Your dad is armed with-"

"Shut up idiot!" Bella says sternly and we all turn to face her in confusion. Ok she is acting all sorts of weird.

"Who the hell are you?" Jackson asks.

"The bitch with the gun so back the hell off my friend before I fire this thing and bring Derek here right now." Bella says in an angered tone. Lydia and Allison stagger away from Bella as her facial expression doesn't move.

"Ok, Bella we don't need to threaten anyone." Stiles says trying to calm her down.

"I'm calling the police." Lydia says before taking out her phone and dialing the number. Lydia got on the phone for a few moments before placing her phone back down to her side.

"They hung up on me." Lydia says.

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asks.

"She said they got an anonymous tip saying they would get prank calls about a break in at the high school." Lydia says. "They said if I call again they will trace my phone and have me arrested."

"Ok then call again." Allison suggests.

"No they won't trace a cell, and even then they will send the car to your house before any where else." Stiles explains.

"What is this? Why does Derek want to kill us, why is he killing anyone?" Allison asks.

"It makes it harder when you ask questions." I mumble a little louder then expected.

"Will someone just give me-"

"Allison stop!" Scott raises his voice, Allison curls back into her arms. I jump in surprise as I hear the doors bang.

"Run!" Bella shouts.

"The kitchen the door through the kitchen lead to the stairwell." Stiles says.

"Which only goes up." Scott says.

"Up is better than here." Stiles says before we turn and begin to rush to the kitchen doors. I look back to see Bella standing and waiting by the doors.

"Bella!" I call out to her as I stop in my tracks. I rush back to Bella's side as the others make their way up the stairwell.

"Cody I told you to run." Bella says as she watches the bolts on the door weaken.

"Coven means family, that's all I know. I may have just met you, but you are my coven and you are my family." I say to her.

"The alpha killed our family. Astrid Moore, died four hours ago of an animal attack. Her body was found in a pool of her own blood with magic books scattered around her. She was just a teen, she only wanted to learn and live her life and I failed to be her Leader. And I failed to be her family." Bella glances over at me, "So thank you for being my family Cody, I will not let you die."

"So how do you suppose we fight?" I ask Bella as I stand strongly beside her.

"Well Astrid's magic lies inside mine, along with her knowledge of spells. You're going to need some of that." Bella says just before the doors tumble down and the alpha lets out a blood curdling roar. "I knew you were a strange kid." Bella says before placing her hand on my shoulder and lunging for the alpha.

//////////////////////////////

From Dot: What supernatural being would you want to be from Teen Wolf? Just trying to make conversation.