Tomoka and Sakuno stared at the two teen in shock.

"Who's that girl! Why is Ryoma-sama hugging her!" Tomoka squealed in anger as she watched Ayumi return a hug back.

Kikumaru who was standing next to the girls cheekily smiled, "That's Ayumi-chan! Ryoma's childhood friend!" He sang, "And maybe future girlfriend," he quietly added so the girls wouldn't hear.

Sakuno sadly looked down avoiding eye contact with the two teen's in the court. Tomoka who noticed that frowned and grabbed her friends hand assuringly.

Inui and Oishi watched the two girls sympathetically.

"Hey Inui, which regular do you think Ayumi-chan is going to pick?" Momoshiro questioned as he griped his jacket tightly with excitement.

"Sadly Momoshiro you're not going to be picked, the percentage of you not getting picked is 100," Inui stated making Momoshiro whine.

"What! Why?"

Inui moved his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "Because you already had a game with her, she'll pick someone who she hasn't played before." He opened his notebook, "Which is 100% surely Fuji and Tezuka."

"Well, sorry Inui-senpai, your actually wrong," a voice stated making everyone turn.

Ayumi was happily grinning at them, "Though you got one person right, yes I want to have a game with Fuji-senpai but the other player isn't going to be Buchou," she quickly looked at the stoic looking captain, "Though I would like to one day."

"But Ayumi-chan, then who?" Kawamura questioned as he rubbed his neck nervously, secretly he was hoping she wouldn't pick him.

"Inui-senpai, I want to have a game with you," Ayumi smirked.

The mentioned third year's glasses went crooked in surprise.

"Me?" He muttered as he pointed at himself.

"Yeah, I wanted to play a fellow data tennis player for a while anyways," Ayumi shrugged, Inui fiercely started to take notes while muttering data tennis player.

Oishi suddenly spoke up, "You're a data tennis player?"

A arm wrapped around Ayumi's waist and pulled her against a bored looking teen.

"Ayumi might not look it but she's a data tennis player like Inui-senpai, she just doesn't need all the notes to know things," Ryoma stated as he rested his chin on her head.

Ayumi pouted lightly and looked up, "Ryoma stop that!" She whined, "Anyways I'm actually don't really count as a data tennis player but what I do is fairly similar, I could easily tell where someone would hit but I don't really need to calculate."

"But then that's not data tennis!" Inui stated as he closed his book.

"Inui-senpai you will understand when you have a match with her, it feels like data tennis, it's just not," Ryoma added as he let go.

Ayumi turned around and gave Ryoma a hug, "I want to go get something to eat after the two matches, if I win your paying!"

Ryoma looked at her for a second agreeing, "We'll go get burgers,"

Ayumi squealed in happiness and went on her tiptoes to give the dark green haired teen a kiss on his cheeks, "You promised!"

Sakuno and Tomoka's mouth dropped to the ground as Ryoma gave Ayumi a genuine smile.

'Lucky bastard' all the males thought as they watched the two separate, Ryoma's face had small blush on while a clueless smiled was plastered on Ayumi's.