Important Author's Note [Updated April 5th, 2017]

Date written: July 1st, 2016. Updated April 5th, 2017.

As it was written when this was first written last July 1st, 2016, this fanfiction, Eyes of Azure, had its first thirty chapters edited. That refers to the chapters which precede this segment.

And as of the moment I'm writing this, 6:30 PM of April 5th, 2017, the editing period has ended. :)

Those edits entailed:

A. New characters - New Sibylline agents, and other characters were given their time to shine, and amuse the readers (and myself!) with their interactions with Aoi-chan!

[Aoi: For you, author-san. It's only amusing for you.]

*waves a hand nonchalantly* Yeah, yeah. Whatever helps ya' to sleep at night, Aoi-chan.

[Aoi: You do know that you sound like Basil.]

*shrugs* Meh. Moving on!

B. More foreshadowing - I dunno if anyone's noticed, but I do try to add allusions to future events and backstories. And yes, even the exact time when Tsubaki woke Aoi and Basil up in Attempt 19 has a meaning.

^^ Some are obvious, others are as subtle as that one—not so subtle now that it's been revealed though xD

C. New events/scenarios - I might just add these for the sake of transition from each arc to the next. Also for more character interaction.

D. New chapter titles - Self-explanatory. The new chapter titles will be the titles of the songs used.  (Ex. Attempt 01 | Angels Fall)

E. Character images will either be self-made or requested from FayeeeM. - Welp, I haven't told my cousin yet (she's either been pretty busy or fangirling over KPop *shudders* again.. No offense, Faye-senpai.) but that's pretty much it. It's either I'll sketch Aoi, Basil, Tsubaki and the rest when I have the inspiration to, but nevertheless I'll probably ask for my cousin for a sketch of them..

Note from the present: If you've seen the digital arts in the chapters, and also some traditional art, that's my cousin's doing. You'll probably see more of the, in the future—be sure to thank her if you like them as much as I do :)

(She's more talented than me.)

F. Further announcements will be posted in Achromatic Perspectives.

Now, onto more recent things: I'd like to thank PokemonRio , @amberdragon1095, and @Wrecked_Reaper for commenting their reviews on this segment, in line with the stuff you can read below:

[Another thing: please, PLEASE comment on this section what your honest opinions of this book are. Your most liked parts, least liked, comments about the flow of the story - if it's slow, rushed, etc. - and any other requests.

Also: I'm daring you guys - right here, right now - to please take the time to write your hypotheses about the plot. What happened in Aoi's past? Who is Yukari and how is she related to the plot? Etc.]

As thanks, you can request a oneshot—pairing or no—from me, though it might hint at a spoiler. Just a warning, if in case I get the urge to do so.

Also, regarding my update schedule: There's a chance I might not update as much as I'd like, seeing that I'm nearly in 10th grade. (Currently on summer vacation after 9th grade.) I'm a struggling honor student, and if I want to get into a proper college, I'd have to strive harder than I am. But for you guys, I'll try my best to update a chapter every few days during my vacation. I'll try.

I'd also like to thank the following: Loki-Roki , for motivating me to finish editing and updating. FayeeeM , for being that awesome cousin who I harrass for opinion XD. VolarFinch , PokemonRio , greyhavensking , and ThatCertainNerd for supporting and inspiring me, and sometimes being my betas because God knows I can't write without worrying.

And to all my EA readers, past and present, though I've noticed a lot probably moved on from this fandom—or maybe from this fic alone?—still, thank you for the reads, votes, and comments. As of the last time I checked, EA has reached 40k reads and nearly 2k votes! Yay!

Thank you very much, and I hope you continue to read this fanfiction of mine. (I have a lot planned..)

Peace out,
Zoe