Sam shook his head while looking at Dean and I.

"Hey, do you guys think anyone's got a pie cooling on a window sill? If there is I'm sure they won't mind if it...uh... mysteriously disappears."I said with a chuckle, which caused Dean and Sam to laugh.

When we finally reached the front door I stood in between my brothers.

Then Dean stepped forward and knocked on the door while saying, "All right here we go guys, El you know the drill."

"Yup."I said while nodding my head like a bobble head.

Suddenly a man with a friendly smile opened the door.

"Welcome."He said sounding really excited while looking at us.

"This the barbecue?"Dean asked with a smile.

"Yeah, not the best weather, but...I'm Larry Pike, the developer here, and you are?" He asked with his brow furrowed while looking at my brothers and I.

"Dean, and this is Sam, and Ella."Dean replied introducing us to Larry.

"Sam, Dean, and Ella it's good to meet you, so are you three interested in Oasis Plains?"He said with a toothy grin.

"Yes, sir."Dean replied with a smile.

"Let me just say, we accept homeowners of any race, religion, color, or sexual orientation."He said the last part while looking directly at my brothers.

I wanted to burst out laughing, but covered my mouth with my hand.

"We're brothers and this is our little sister."Dean explained trying to clear up the misunderstanding.

"Our father is getting on in years, and we're looking for a place for him."Sam said so well that even I believed him. Honestly I couldn't imagine Dad living in a place like this.

"Great, well, seniors are welcome too, come on in."Larry said while opening the door all the way so we could go in.

We entered the house and Larry led us to the backyard where everyone was enjoying the barbecue. There were many people and families interested in buying a new home in this neighborhood.

"You said you were the developer?"Sam asked while looking at Larry.

"Eighteen months ago, I was walking the valley with my survey team. There was nothing here, but scrub brush and squirrels, and you know what?.... We built such a nice place to live that I actually bought in to it myself. This is our house, we're the first family in Oasis Plains."Larry said sounding really happy and proud.

"This is my wife Joanie."He said as we approached a woman with blond hair.

"Hi there."Joanie said with a big smile. We all shook her hand as Larry introduced us to her.

"This is Sam, Ella and Dean."Larry said while looking over at his wife.

"Nice to meet all of you."Joanie said while with a grin.

I couldn't get over how everyone seemed so friendly.

"Tell them how much you love the place honey and lie if you have to, because I need to sell some houses."Larry said to his wife with a smile.

"Right." Joanie said with a chuckle while looking at Larry.

"Please excuse me."Larry said as he walked away to talk to many of the other potential buyers.

"Don't let his sales-man routine scare you, this really is a great place to live."Joanie explained with a smile while looking at my brothers and I.