Why Worry

Why Worry- Set It off

So I'm not so sure if anyone actually reads this, i haven't had many views and no comments.

I've been thinking about quitting Wattpad, but if people actually read it, then I will continue updating on here. 

If you do like my story, then hit me up on Archive of our own or Fanfiction.net

Both have the same stories on it, and It's not over yet is already up to chapter 6.

AO3: DemiPyre

FF.net: LupinCriss

If you want me to continue on here, then please shoot me a message, and I will stay, Thank you.

Enjoy the story.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was an Impromptu trip.

Oliver had asked one morning, and Maya agreed. She had absolutely no idea what she was thinking. She could barely make it to Big Belly Burger without panicking too bad. She walked out of her room ready to leave and shaking.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he, too, walked out of his room.

Maya gave a sharp nod and followed her brother down the stairs.

"Maya" Oliver said, standing next to a large black man. "I want you to meet my Body Guard."

The girl looked up at the man, eyes wide.

"Call me Dig." He smiled and held his hand out.

She took a step back, wishing Oliver was next to her.

"Anyway," Her brother jumped in, clearing the Awkward silence, "Dig's going to drive us."

Oliver sat in the back with her. After the disastrous ending on her first trip out of the castle the two became much closer.

Oliver had become protective of her, at least a lot more protective than before. But she had liked it. Meeting new people was scary. At least for her it was. And she didn't trust very well. She was glad her brother was there with her.

Maya liked her family, and non-family, family.She had gotten to the point where, in her head, she called called Tommy her brother. The man was a lot like Oliver, attitude wise, but had some of the same features as Thea. Maya knew she looked like Oliver. Almost everyone had pointed it out, and after googling herself again after the Mob of Media got to them at Big Belly Burger, she knew they saw it as well.

Her heart beat faster and faster as the car pulled up in front of queens consolidated.

"You'll be fine." Oliver guided Maya into the elevator, Diggle falling back to not make the young girl even more uncomfortable.

She watched as the numbers on the wall climbed, and stopped.

"Maya?" Oliver called her, already standing outside the double elevator doors. "Are you coming?"

She nodded and started walking, her legs feeling numb. Oliver's smaller steps, to match Maya's led them to the wall of glass.

"Felicity." He called opening the doors.

An older blonde, around Olivers age(Possibly younger), flew out from behind the large computer in the glass surrounded room.

"Hi! You're Maya right? I heard that you're mute, Well not mute, but don't talk. I mean You can talk, but choose not to. I don't know why because talking is great." She looked at Oliver, "I'll be quiet now."