Chapter XXIII

Hello, one and all! Sorry for not updating for a long time...but let's just say things happened. Anyway, today I come to you with the next chapter of FOTBL! But before we get to the good part, I need a bit of an ego boost. Before you jump the gun, allow me to explain.

So something happened on Wednesday that decreased my self esteem, and I was struggling to write this chapter. I was uninspired to write or even role play for that matter. Got into an argument with a few friends and...yeah. So I could really use a bit of an ego boost, and I hope you enjoy the chapter (and make sure to leave tons of comments)!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiraiya sighed as he and Naruto finally reached the village. "Finally here, good god, I thought that I would go insane if I listened to Naruto anymore," the Toad Sage thought as he glanced at the insane boy. For most of their journey, Naruto had been rambling on and on about his life's story. Jiraiya sighed again, "It was my fault for asking him about his life," Jiraiya thought as he glared at the insane boy.

"And then I come out and killed people!" Naruto giggled cheerfully. Jiraiya frowned a little. "And how did you kill people exactly?" he asked. Naruto grinned evilly, "I felt my blood run hot, and I started to kill people," he replied. Jiraiya grimaced a little at the boy. "I really should checkout the seal if I get a chance to," he thought. Naruto grinned, "You're not thinking about touching me, are you?" he inquired.

"Of course not," Jiraiya said quickly. "Oh, yes you are. You dirty, old man! Thinking about touching an innocent little flower like myself," Naruto said dramatically. Jiraiya froze in his tracks, and glared at the boy.

"That's not funny, Naruto," he said sternly. "I know, but you know what is?" Naruto inquired. "What would that be?" Jiraiya asked. Naruto grinned childishly. "Your face," he answered. Jiraiya frowned, and stared at the boy in front of him. Naruto giggled insanely, and disappeared into the Toad Sage's shadow.

~Naruto Uzumaki~

When the insane boy reappeared, he was in the darkness of an alleyway. "Lord Jashin," Piers greeted as he kneeled down in front of his lord. Naruto grinned under his mask. "How is everything going, Stitches? Is everything going well with the little project?" he asked. Piers nodded, "Yes, my lord, everything is going as planned," Piers answered.

Naruto grinned evilly, "And what about Snake? How's he coming alone?" his insane lord inquired. "Jiro said that Orochimaru is in this town searching for his former teammate, Tsunade Senju," Piers answered.

Naruto giggled, but the bloodthirsty demon's giggle quickly turned into a flow blown laughter. Piers looked up at Naruto. "Milord, what are your orders?" he asked. Naruto looked down at Piers, and his grin spread from ear to ear. "Mirror," he ordered.

Piers stood up, and pulled a mirror out of his pocket, and showed it to Naruto. The insane boy giggled, "Shards," he said. The mirror's surface shimmered, and Profe appeared in the mirror. "You called, milord," he greeted with a bow.

"Shards, go to Snake and make sure that he remembers our deal. Test him," Naruto ordered. A malicious grin spread across his lips. "Permission to make them remember by force?" he inquired.

Naruto laughed evilly, "Is there any other way?" he asked. Profe chuckled and bowed. "It is as you wish, my lord," he said as his image disappeared from the mirror.

Piers pocketed the mirror, and kneeled down again. "What are your orders, milord?" he asked. "Standby for now till Shards has reminded Snake of our deal," Naruto ordered as he started to sink into the shadows. "As you wish, my lord," Piers said. Naruto laughed as he completely disappeared into the shadows.