Sky

Friday,
4/16/38

My name is Sky Hikati, I'm 15 and my plan for after high school is to be an electrical engineer, pretty funny right, but the thing is I like electronics, from the Apple ITab to the iinoc mobile e-notebook. The problem is I don't like school, you get tought the most useless information that you're only ever going to use in school. Anyway today's another exam day and the last day of school till spring break, I learned how to hack the smartboards for answers to tests and exams, I can also scan the air for wireless internet which I can search through in my mind, it's like having my own personal computer. I finished my exam, and quietly brought it up to the teacher practically sleeping at his desk, then preceded back to my desk. My abilities are pretty cool the only downfall is when I'm doing any of that I lose consciousness, I like to think of it like my soul becomes electricity and flows with everything electrical. Just as I was about to make the phone next to the teacher ring the intercom came on
"Would Sky...Hick...hic...ary...Sky Hikari report to the conference room, thank you."
I gathered my things in confusion, I thought to myself "Why would they want me there?"
I walked into the room and there was a young guy maybe 17 or something he had short brown hair, green eyes and a strangely calming smile.
"Sit down."he said.
I sat then asked "Did you get called down here too?"
He replied with a slight laugh "No, I'm the one who called you down here, here is a copy of the test you took yesterday which, according to the teacher, you finished in 3 minutes, I want you to take it again."
"Is there something wrong with finishing a silly little test in 3 minutes?" I retorted.
"It was a 250 question exam with a 3 page essay afterwards."
I can see his point, but I really didn't want to be here so I was going to have to use my powers.
Before I knew it I had finished it I waited a little longer so it would appear like I was actually doing it. Turns out I didn't wait long enough, I finished in 5 minutes. Shows my patients level.
He seemed to just be staring at one question for a while then he looked up at me.
"You sure know your stuff, considering you slept for a little bit."
I replied slightly relieved "Well I have a good teacher."
His smile disappeared and his eyes became narrow still looking dead at me.
"Ok, Sky one last question before you leave, what teacher taught you the interpretation of quantum mechanics and the binary compound of a dyode?"
I couldn't think straight "I...uhh, what do you mean?" I asked.
"The test I gave you wasn't the test you took yesterday it's a test for students in their second year in college. Not only that but I tracked the I.p address that you used to search for the answers. So you're like a living computer huh?"
I was shocked that he actually found out. I started shouting
"So, what I can search throughout the internet in my head it's not hurting anyone, and it sure doesn't involve you so leave me alone!!!"
I didn't realise how angered I was till the light above me started glowing a bright yellow and exploded.
He started talking in a calm voice again.
"Actually it does involve me, you think you're the only one??? My name is Aspen and I can time travel, the down side is for every hour I travel foreword or backward I'm blind the equal number of minutes for instance while you were taking your test I traveled to 1 minute ago and changed the light bulb you broke, I was blind while you thought I was looking at your test."
He then proceeded to the light switch and flipped it on and off a couple times.
"See, it's fixed."
I was a little irritated that someone else had powers just like me
"So what you can time travel and go blind or whatever what do you want from me?"
Aspen looked at me, which got me kinda nervous. Then he spoke in a slight whisper,
"There are those called planeformes that try to steal people like you and my powers for themselves, then there are human authorities that would preform tests and disections on us to "learn" about us. There is a private school called Bluestone High, I go there along with hundreds of other power given teenagers. I would like you to join the school and even the seeker council. We can use your powers to help out other people with powers giving them a safe place to learn about and train their abilities."
I replied, "and what if I refuse?"
"We have a few planeformes captured at the school, well just have them take your power."
I really didn't want to lose my power but school was really easy here all the answers were there in my head I don't know how this ability school would operate. "Ok, I'll go to your school and join the council only if I get something out of it..."
He replied with a smile,
"You get to keep your ability"
I guess he got me there.
Thus the real Sky was reborn.
My name is Sky Hikari, I am a second year at Bluestone High, and I have electrokinesis.