Chapter one: Flowy dresses and anti-depressants

Hey guys !!! So this is my new story that I've come up with. Also if this chapters' name offends you, please please please tell me asap! I didn't mean for it to rhyme but it's just about what this chapter is going to be about. Well enjoy ! And I got the picture of 'Rowan' off tumblr, so credits to the person who edited that picture of Adelaide Kane.

❋❋❋

Rowan's POV:

I looked into the mirror in my room and smiled. Today's the first day of my new school. I was happy because I get to start from scratch. The people in my other school used to bully me a lot. It wasn't much of a problem, until I just couldn't handle it anymore and started doing things I really shouldn't have done. But it's all in the past now. I feel like Redwood High would accept who I am, with open arms. I was feeling pretty good so I wore my natural red flower crown with a white flowy dress and a pair of brown sandals.

I went downstairs to say goodbye to my mom before I left to school. "Bye mom, wish me luck!", I said nervously. Yes I was nervous, because I didn't know how people would react to my strangeness, but then again I feel like they would welcome me.

"You sure you don't want a ride to school honey?", my mom asked.

"Mom, it's okay it's only like a 10 minute walk", I told her assuringly.

"Ok whatever you say, good luck!".

"Thanks mom, bye", I said waving and walking out the door. I started walking down my porch and into the sidewalk. As I was walking I was picking some white flowers off these bushes and collecting them. I kept walking for like another 10 minutes until I reached the school.

I walked up to the front doors and whispered to myself, "here goes nothing". Right when I walked in everyone was doing their own thing, and I smiled. Few people were staring, and some boys were looking at me like I was some piece of meat. I walked up to one the boys who seemed like they played football because of their varsity jackets.

"Hi my names Rowan, and I'm new here, um do you know where the office might be?", I asked one of the boys.

"Hey Rowan, nice to meet you I'm Ethan", he said smiling. "I can take you to the office of you want?", he offered.

"Sure I'd love that thank you", I said.

"Ok come on let's go, it's this way", he said pointing straight across the hallway. Okay now a lot of people were looking at me and Ethan. Most girls were glaring at me, but it didn't bother me. I went up to when of the girls that was glaring at me, and gave her a flower.  

"Hey", I greeted.

"What is this", she said with a nasty tone, pointing to the flower in her hand.

"It's a flower, I thought you needed something to brighten up your day", I said smiling.

"You think this is a joke!", she screeched, while giving me a little shove. Then Ethan stepped in, and there was already a little crowd surrounding us.

"Woah calm down Britt, she was just being nice, you don't have to be an ass about it", he said kind of angrily.

"Ugh whatever, I don't want your stupid flower", she said while crushing it with her hands and throwing it to the floor.