❋❋❋ intro ?¿

Hey guys !!!! I'm back with another book, I hope this one actually turns out nice and that I update a lot lol.

❋❋❋

"I scream danger, while she screams peace"

   Her name was Rowan Lancaster. She was harmless. She only liked to spread happiness and peace. She was strange, but yet unique at the same time. She would wear a flower crown almost everyday. She would also have her backpack filled with these little foam hearts that she would give to random students in the hallways, and when it was someone's birthday she would leave them a little birthday card on their desk. She was always so vibrant and happy. She was liked by most people in Redwood High, but there was still some girls that disliked her. Probably because most of the boys there had a crush on her, but she was oblivious.

   His name is Cyan Rivers. He's the person your parents warned you about, bad boy and player. He's been with a lot of girls but never with ones like Rowan. She doesn't intrigue him, in fact he despises her with all of his guts. He doesn't believe in her whole peace and happiness 'act'. Does he actually hate her ? You know what they say, hate turns into love. But this is Cyan we're talking about, he doesn't do love.

❋❋❋

PLEASE READ !!!

If Rowan sounds familiar to you it's probably because I based her off star girl, but from the novel star girl. She's not completely like her but I hope you understand. That's honestly it because the rest I just came up with myself. I really loved star girls whole character.

This book is going to have a lot of turns so beware ! And if you have trouble pronouncing Cyan's name, it's pronounced 'sigh-ann'. I haven't really heard of that name, so when I first saw it  I instantly fell in love with it! I also chose it because it's going to have some meaning further in the book ;).

You can imagine Rowan and Cyan being played by anyone you may like, but I'd love for them to be portrayed by Adelaide Kane and Joe Collier.

I hope you'll enjoy this book, as much as I will, and this is going to be my first official story that I will actually update. lol so yeah byeeeeee