I gulped multiple times to get rid of the knot that formed in my throat and shook my head. "I can't. I just can't.... I feel like I'm betraying her....."

"Well you aren't. You don't have to sing that song to them anyways. We can always sing something else together."

I sighed after a few minutes and shook my head again. "It's alright. I'll do it."

Surprisingly, all three of them were quiet by the time I had managed to convince myself to start to sing. Even though they couldn't see properly, I could feel their eyes on me as I slowly looked at all of them.

"Alright my beautiful children," I cleared my throat once and tried to smile as tears threatened to slip. "This is a lullaby I used to sing to your aunt before she went to sleep. Hopefully, she won't mind sharing it with you."

I felt Alex wrap his arms around me as I began to sing and he swayed me back and forth. Once I was done the first time, he kissed my forehead and rested his head on my shoulders.

"One more time. I think it's working."

I watched as their droopy eyes got smaller by the second and I nodded once. I gave them all a kiss before I began to sing softly again as I walked out of the room.

Soft kitty,

Warm kitty,

Little ball of fur.

Happy kitty

Sleepy kitty

Purr purr purr.

"Goodnight my sweet angels," I whispered and turned off the light. As we walked to our room, I looked up at the roof and imagined the sky. I smiled just a bit before I looked away.

Goodnight Alice.

*Mystery POV*

Why did my neck hurt? Why was my whole body stiff? And why was I suddenly thirsty, but not for water.

My eyes snapped open as I heard what seemed like a glass being set on a table and I quickly sat up. A baby began to cry, and something inside of me throbbed for a few seconds. Weird....

"Tatiana, she's awake," someone said and I looked around, trying to find the person that talked. No one and nothing was in sight and I was laying down on the floor in an empty room. I was seconds away from thinking I had gone crazy until this dark haired woman walked in to the room with me.

"Finally. I thought you would never wake up."

"Who are you?" I rasped out and winced. My hands went straight to my throat and her eyes followed my movements. "And why does my throat burn?"

"Your throat burns because you are thirsty my dear. You need to drink or else you will die again."

Die again? What did she mean by that?

"But I'm not.... craving water."

She smiled. "I know that. And I think you know what you want, but you just don't want to accept it."

I shook my head as I slowly walked away from her. My back hit the cold wall and she just smiled again, before she pricked her finger with one of her fingernails and waved it in the air. Something sweet invaded my nose and my eyes zeroed in on the small drop of blood.

"No.... I can't.... No....." I whispered as she got closer.

"I have so many things to tell you dear one, but for now, you'll just have to do with these words: Welcome to the vampire world, Alice."

DUN, DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN! That's the end!!! OMG that's the end!!! I finally finished this book!!!!! Ahhh I'm so proud of myself!!! 😄

I'm sorry if I left you hanging. I'm just trying to get you all excited for the sequel, which will be about Alice and the baby. And if you are probably wondering, yes, the baby that I'm referring to is the one she heared crying AND IS the third (or fourth) child of Delilah and Alex. So they didn't exactly die. I know there are probably going to be some more confused souls out there, so I apologize and just ask you to PM me so I can answer your questions.

Now, I WILL start to post the edited version up, but I'm just going to replace it with this one. Don't worry, this one will still be up, but I'm going to move it so it will be on another book. If you want to go back and re-read it, I am giving you one week, starting from right now, to read it. Then I will start to change everything.

Anyways I want to thank you all for staying with me in this journey and being loyal readers. I never thought the book I was most uncomfortable with would get this popular!!! If I could hug you all, I would, so just imagine me hugging you right now.

Thank you all again, and I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!! See you in the sequel!!!

💋💋💋