Firey Trouble-Heavy X Winged!Reader

I couldn't think of a title so if you think of one comment below.

          Finally caught up to one of my requests*Fist pumps* This was requested by Whereidlaurita; thank you, and I hope you don't mind the that you have wings.

--------------------------------------------

Heavy X Winged!Reader

--------------------------------------------

          Heavy watched as the small young girl with pure white angel wings slept ever so soundly; her back moving up and down as she released steady breaths. Her wings were neatly tucked under her acting like a blanket for the fragile girl, keeping her from becoming cold.

          The large man loved to watch the little girl, but he made sure never to get too close. Scared that he might hurt the angle girl and damage her wings.

          (Y/n), as the girl is known by, is very kind, sweet, and gentle, you would have never expected anyone to abandon such a cute girl. When the merces found the angle they were furious, the girl was abandon in the cold rain, beaten and underweight.

          The merces took her in and treated her like family which she repaid them in kindness and excellent cooking.

          (Y/n) soon started to stir, her vibrant (e/c) eyes slowly opened as she sat up and stretched her beautiful white wings. She gave a long yawn and started to stretch the rest of her body, her small muscles flexing as she does so.

          (Y/n) gave another long yawn before she pulled herself up, rubbing her tired eyes. Her gaze slowly shifting across the room where Heavy sat quietly. Their eyes met, and the small girl gave him a kind smile as she walked off towards the kitchen to prepare lunch.

○ • ○ • ○

          Everyone sat around the table enjoying the mouthwatering meal (y/n) had prepared not too long ago. The girl had a happy smile on her face as usual, as she ate her lunch.

          As the (h/c) hair coloured girl finished her meal, she noticed a certain minigun shooting man staring at her from the far side of the table. Of course, (y/n) stared back giving the large man a warm smile this caught the eye of many merces. They stared at the girl curiously then tried to follow her gaze, but before they could, the winged girl stood up and walked towards the sink.

          (Y/n) finished up cleaning her dish and turned to walked down the hall again catching the eye of Heavy. The angle girl once again gave the large man a warm kind smile then continued into the corridor.

          The girl's feet made zero sound as she walked down the hallway of Teufort and out the doors into the blazing sun.

          "AAaaahhhhhhh," (y/n) sighed as she spread her wings to their full capacity, her (e/c) eyes sparkling in the sunlight, as her wings lifted her off the ground and into the baby blue sky.

○ • ○ • ○

          The small girl flew around the sky for at least four hours, practicing her tricks in the air and gliding with the warm Australian winds. The angle girl landed swiftly on her feet making no sound. Scout had been watching the young woman for about two minutes, waiting patiently for her to land.