Fairy Tales-Child!Scout X Horned!Child!Reader

This isn't a request; sorry, but I got inspired by the music I listen to while writing and I just had to write this before it disappeared. I hope you guys don't mind.

Find music here ↓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOKS5oSqjII

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fairy tales

Child!Scout x Horned!Child!Reader

-------------------------------------------------------------

          Little Scout was off playing hide-n-seek in the forest with his friends Soldier and Sniper. He was the seeker at the moment but knew he wouldn't be for long because he knew exactly where Soldier and Sniper were hiding.

          He raced across the forest to the first hiding spot where the young Soldier was hiding. It was a little deep hole found in between two large tree roots. Scout looked down and smiled at Soldier who gave a small huff of disappointment while folding his little arms across his chest.

          "You're a cheater." Soldier whispered as he climbed out of the root hidden hole. The young Boston rolled his icy blue eyes and ignored Soldier, once again racing off to find his other friend.

• ○ • ○ •

          Scout found the young Sniper not long after finding Soldier; he was hiding in the old willow tree in the forest clearing where the rainbow of flowers grow, and the oldest trees stand tall and proud.

          Young Sniper was disappointed because he was found, but happy that he didn't have to be it. So after listening to Soldier ramble on about how Scout was a cheater, and that he shouldn't have to be it because it wasn't' fair and what not, he finally gave in and started counting because Soldier knew well that he wasn't going to win.

          "One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three, Mississippi, fou..." Soldier counted as Scout and Sniper sneaked off to look for a decent hiding spot. Scout watched as Sniper ran off left, going in the direction of the cavern not far from the root hole hiding place. Scout shook his head and gave a quiet chuckle at his friend.

          'Sniper always hides there when Soldier is it,' The Boston boy thought as he raced to find an unequal hiding spot, 'but me I always look for different hiding places to shake thing up, because if I didn't I'd be boring like... wait what's that?'

          Scout stopped running and stared at one of the many clearings in the forest. There, kneeling down, was a small girl with (s/c) skin, (h/l) (h/c) hair, a baggy cream shirt, and a long red cloth that was wrapped around the girl's waist like a dress. Scout was confused to see what looked to be twigs sticking out of the girls head He stood staring from afar for about 2 minutes before walking towards the strange girl, till he was standing right behind her.

          From afar the girl looked normal; not counting the twigs sticking out of her head, but up close the girl was as beautiful as springtime itself. Which is pretty where he lives. Her (s/c) skin and (h/l) (h/c) hair looked smooth and soft as it shined in the evening sun and her cream shirt wasn't only cream there was a red design on the cuff of the sleeves and bottom rim. That made the girl look even prettier up close making Scout's cheeks heat up.

          The (h/c) haired girl didn't seem to notice him which made him mad because, well, he loved to be the center of attention, but beggars can't be chooser right.